Get all inclusive China flights from $369 return
Are you in Adelaide, Perth or Brisbane, and want to be in China?
If you're looking for the cheapest possible flights to China, and ended up flying on the world's cheapest airline without any baggage, meals or anything else, you'd still be hard pressed to find prices like these. China Southern is offering some incredibly cheap airfares to fill up its flights in October and November, and has slashed all-inclusive return airfares to as little as $369. You might very rarely be able to find prices like these coming out of Sydney or Melbourne, but it's safe to say you've never seen prices like these departing Perth or Adelaide before. These are the starting prices for all-inclusive return flights heading to Beijing and Shanghai. The only catch to watch out for is that you'll have a stopover in Guangzhou. Depending on your dates it might be a short one, or an overnighter.
- Perth to China - from $369 return
- Adelaide to China - from $375 return
- Brisbane to China - from $434 return
To find these prices, search for flights to Beijing and Shanghai in October and November. As there's no end date to this sale, seats are available until sold out.
Search for flights to China
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale