Get a look at the new indie games coming soon to Nintendo Switch
These "Nindies" are slated for release between September and early 2018.
Nintendo has revealed its Nindie line-up a little earlier than planned today, with Nintendo of Europe inadvertently tweeting out a showcase video of the indie games coming to Nintendo Switch in the next six months.
— Nintendo UK (@NintendoUK) August 29, 2017
Many games like Steamworld Dig 2 and Hollow Knight had already been announced for the Switch, but a few like Lichtspeer and 8-bit Armies are brand new reveals Switch owners are sure to be happy about. Best of all, Nintendo is promising all the games shown will be released between September and early 2018, so you won't have to wait long to get your hands on them.
While we're excited to see more games coming to the Switch, we're still a little sad about Nintendo's recent decision to kill off the Miiverse.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?