Get a look at the new indie games coming soon to Nintendo Switch
These "Nindies" are slated for release between September and early 2018.
Nintendo has revealed its Nindie line-up a little earlier than planned today, with Nintendo of Europe inadvertently tweeting out a showcase video of the indie games coming to Nintendo Switch in the next six months.
— Nintendo UK (@NintendoUK) August 29, 2017
Many games like Steamworld Dig 2 and Hollow Knight had already been announced for the Switch, but a few like Lichtspeer and 8-bit Armies are brand new reveals Switch owners are sure to be happy about. Best of all, Nintendo is promising all the games shown will be released between September and early 2018, so you won't have to wait long to get your hands on them.
While we're excited to see more games coming to the Switch, we're still a little sad about Nintendo's recent decision to kill off the Miiverse.
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)
- Dragon’s Crown Pro Review: The pinnacle of 2D visuals
- Command the Australian Centurion in World Of Tanks
- Four Australian FIFA 18 players will compete for a ticket to the Global Series Playoffs tonight
- Every bit a sleeper hit: City of Brass review