Get a look at the epic vistas of Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Climb the backs of massive beasts on Nintendo Switch.
Nintendo kicked off its E3 2017 Spotlight event with the first gameplay trailer for the upcoming Switch RPG Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The trailer shows off plenty of expansive vistas and enormous enemies, and is backed with a soundtrack just as infectious as the first game's.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will be coming to Switch in holiday 2017.
We'll be covering E3 all week. You can follow along with us by checking out our guide on how to watch all the E3 2017 live streams, or catch up on all the news and announcements from the show at our E3 2017 hub.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year