Get 50% off Virgin Australia kids’ fares across Australia and New Zealand
Take the family on holiday in 2020 for as low as $46 one-way.
Yet to plan your family holiday for 2020? Well, we've got just the ticket! Virgin Australia is offering a whopping 50% off kids' fares on your next adventure in Australia or New Zealand.
Take a road trip along the Great Ocean Road, explore the Great Barrier Reef by boat or hop over to our neighbours in New Zealand for ziplining in Queenstown.
Kids can fly for as low as $46 each way for flights between Sydney and Ballina Byron while travelling with at least one adult.
Other highlights of the sale include:
- Melbourne to Launceston from $68
- Sydney to Gold Coast from $75
- Brisbane to Christchurch from $120
- Sydney to Auckland from $137
- Brisbane to Queenstown from $153
- Adelaide to Cairns from $159
These are all one-way fares for children between 2 and 12 years of age travelling with a full paying adult.
Travel dates cover between 5 February and 25 March 2020 and from 1 May until 31 May 2020.
To book: Catch all your flight options by heading over to Virgin Australia's website before the sale ends on 30 October 2019.
Looking for some destination inspiration? Check out our guide to the best family holiday destinations in Australia.
How good are these Virgin Australia fares?
- Price: Great. It's tough to beat half-off and the savings just multiply when travelling with more than one child.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Australia is a full-service carrier. All your luxuries, such as checked bags, in-flight meals and entertainment are included in this cost.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. Velocity members can earn 5 points per $1 spent on fares.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct.
- Weather: Good. While school holiday dates aren't included in the sale, you've still got a good selection of dates to choose from including summer and autumn months.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?