Get 30% off Qantas Economy flight rewards this week
Your Qantas Points can take you further with the latest Classic Flight Rewards offer.
Calling all Qantas Frequent Flyers: for the next five days, you can save 30% on the Qantas Points you’d need to redeem Economy Class Flight Rewards with Qantas and Jetstar!
So while you’d usually have to fork out 90,000 Qantas Points for an Economy return flight from Sydney to Los Angeles, you’ll only have to pay 63,000 points (plus US$834 taxes and fees) this week. Prefer to stay local? You could travel from Melbourne to Hobart in Economy for 5,600 points plus AU$33 in taxes and fees (rather than the usual 8,000 points). The fees and tax can eat into your savings, so you should compare these costs to regular fares to decide whether or not it’s worth redeeming your points for this offer.
Classic Flight Rewards are subject to availability, so you might want to jump on this deal fast if you want to pick up the best deals. To get involved, you can book your flights in three simple steps:
- Log in to your online Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
- Book an eligible Economy Classic Flight Reward booking by 11.59pm (AEDT) 12 March 2018 on Qantas or Jetstar operated flights with a QF or JF flight number on your ticket.
- Make sure the travel is between 17 April 2018 to 29 December 2019.
Unfortunately, this deal is only open to Economy bookings. So you won’t be able to save on luxury flights in Business Class with this particular promotion.
You should also note that as this offer is only available for Qantas or Jetstar operated flights, you won’t be able to take advantage of the savings if you’re booking a flight with a Qantas partner.
Latest frequent flyer and rewards headlines
- Score 1,000 bonus Qantas Points with Airbnb this week
- Is Coles Gift Mastercard flybuys bonus deal worth it?
- Make the most of Virgin’s triple Velocity points offer
- Money Hack: Free Netflix for three months
- finder Rewards Roundup: Qantas, Velocity, Woolworths, flybuys