25% off winter warmers
If you're on the lookout for all the latest styles, General Pants has what you need. This Aussie-born fashion house offers a catalogue of 44 of the hottest fashion labels, including street-style icon Stussy, relaxed-fashion expert Rollas, and many more.
The General Pants Boxing Day sale event is about to land and you'll be able to pick up some fabulous clothing, accessories and footwear to add to your 2021 wardrobe rotation at a steal. Check out all the latest and greatest deals from General Pants for the Boxing Day sale event below.
Keep reading to see all the current offers from General Pants or check out our Boxing Day deals page for more
What products does General Pants sell?
General Pants is an Australian fashion house that specialises in breaking boundaries and enabling your personality to spill into your wardrobe. Whether you're hitting the beach, headed out for coffee with friends or having dinner with your beau, you can rely on this retailer to deliver the stand out pieces you need to turn heads at every opportunity. Access 44 cool guy and girl brands from your favourite spot on the sofa and ensure your wardrobe rotation is always in-check.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Shopping in-store can be somewhat overwhelming during big sale events, and Boxing Day is renowned for causing pandemonium.
If you can think of nothing worse than the stress-inducing atmosphere of shopping in-store during sale events, why not stay at home? Don't worry, staying home doesn't mean missing out. You can shop online from the comfort of your couch and enjoy checking out the offers at your own pace. Now doesn't that sound much more relaxing?
What will be on sale during the General Pants Boxing Day sale?
It's hard to tell for sure, seeing as General Pants is upholding a veil of secrecy surrounding its plans for the sale. However, in the past, we've seen this retailer reduce select pieces by up to 75%. So, whatever happens this time around, you can be sure you're not going to want to miss out.
What is the General Pants returns policy?
Change-of-mind returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt. Unless you've paid using Zip, you'll be able to return any unwanted items free of charge in-store or via post at your own cost. All items must be returned in their original unworn condition with any original tags intact.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to ensure you shop smarter during this year's Boxing Day sales:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the best fashion-focused deals and discounts throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before setting out on your sale shopping spree, it's a good idea to get your finances in order. Look at your accounts and work out an affordable amount to splurge during the Boxing Day event. Then, all you have to do is stick to it!
- Make a list. Now is the best time to clear out your overcrowded closet and make room for all those lovely new styles you plan on picking up during the sales. Get rid of those tired old rags and the pieces you never wear and as you do, make a list of the things you need to replace. Once you're done, you can add any new styles you want in your rotation to your list too. By setting yourself a shopping goal, you'll avoid walking away with a pile of clothes that you didn't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. You've set your budget and compiled your list. The next thing you should do is head over to the General Pants website. Spend some time exploring the different styles on offer, checking out the size guide and working out how to navigate the store efficiently. If you spot any items that you really want, add them to your wishlist in advance. This will help you to facilitate a faster checkout on Boxing Day.
- Apply your coupon code. It's not unusual for this retailer to offer site-wide discounts by activating a discount code. If this is the case, make sure you apply the code during the checkout process before completing your order. If you don't, you'll end up paying full price for something you could have gotten for less.
- Do your research. Plenty of other retailers stock the same brands as General Pants, so it pays to be diligent during these big sale events. Check out what discounts competitors are offering for the same brands to make sure you're getting the very best deal possible.
More guides on Finder
Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
Today's best online deals include: 75% off deluxe massage chairs, 45% off mini wildlife cameras, 64% off BBQ Grill Charcoal Smokers.
OtterBox discount codes July 2021
Known for its mobile accessories, screen protectors, kids collection and durable cases, Otterbox makes mobile life fun and easy.
David Jones EOFY sale: 50% off Sheridan, LEGO, Country Road
We've done the hard work for you and hand-picked the absolute best EOFY deals from the David Jones sale.
17 best JB Hi-Fi EOFY sales: Up to $700 off
You've got just 1 week to shop these huge Tax Time Madness offers at JB Hi-Fi.
Amazon Prime Day: Best global store deals to shop before time runs out
Samsung, Hasbro, KitchenAid, Lenovo, Nautica – take advantage of these Prime Day deals before they disappear.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Amazon Prime Day best book deals for all ages: Up to 55% off
Snap up best-selling reads for the whole family with these great Australian Prime Day offers.
Amazon Prime Day: 75% off these massive beauty brands
Prime Day is your only chance to save big on Olaplex, Maybelline, La-Roche Posay, Calvin Klein fragrances and more.
Prime Day 2021: Up to 40% off tablets from Lenovo, Samsung and Huawei
Prime Day is here – don't miss your chance to save big on these tablets from your favourite tech brands.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals under $50: Calvin Klein, UGG, Philips Hue
Keen to shop Prime Day but don't want to break the bank? These are the best deals for you.
Ask an Expert