They'll wonder where your customised jewellery is from, but they won't know you used a GemJoli discount code to buy it...
Imagine: a piece of jewellery – an engagement ring, perhaps – that’s entirely customised to your personality. You hand pick the design, the metal, and the precious stone, and three weeks later you have a unique piece of customised jewellery turning up on your doorstep.
Yes, GemJoli is making this a reality. But before you hit ‘purchase’ on your one-off bling, don’t forget to visit us to grab a GemJoli discount code. Why pay full price when you can save your coin?
Working GemJoli discount codes and offers for October 2017
|Free ring sizing for lifetime||Get free ring sizing for lifetime at Gemjoli||
What customised jewellery can you buy from GemJoli?
How do I use my GemJoli discount code?
- Select the products you wish to buy and customise them to your heart’s content.
- Click ‘Shopping Bag’ in the top right hand corner.
- Once you have reviewed your order, click ‘checkout’.
- On the right hand side, click a box titled ‘Apply Discount Code’.
- Enter your finder.com.au coupon code and hit ‘apply’.
- Congratulations! You have now succeeded in applying your Gemjoli coupon code. Proceed with the rest of your purchase and wait for your jewellery to arrive.
Pros and cons of GemJoli
- Free shipping: GemJoli offers free shipping anywhere in Australia.
- Order tracking: Track your order online.
- Returns policy: You can return your order no questions asked for up to 30 days.
- Long shipping time: Because the orders are custom made, they will take about three weeks to arrive.
Shipping guide for GemJoli
GemJoli offers free shipping for all address in Australia and New Zealand. As GemJoli offers custom-made jewellery, rather than ready-made pieces, they will take about three weeks to arrive.
In that time, you can track your delivery and stay updated on every stage of your order.
GemJoli Returns Policy
GemJoli offers no questions asked returns or exchanges on your purchase for up to 30 days. If you do wish to return your product, it must be in its original, unused condition and contain the original box used for packaging.
GemJoli does not offer free returns. If you wish to return your purchase, you must courier the product and insure the shipment at your own cost.
GemJoli is a Melbourne-based start-up that provides customers with customised jewellery and a platform to design that one off piece. The co-founders of successful online businesses Spreets.com.au and StyleTread.com.au are behind the business, which launched in January 2014.
Each piece of jewellery worth $1000 or more comes with a free valuation certificate. They take great pride in the quality of their jewellery, offering a one year warranty, change of mind returns up to 30 days, and a reasonably priced repairs.