Geelong Bank Personal Loan
Get access to a redraw facility and flexible repayment options.
From 9.95% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider
You can borrow from $1,000 with a maximum loan amount that will vary based on your financial situation. You have the choice of either a secured or an unsecured loan.
You can get a loan term of up to 7 years and you'll receive an interest rate from 9.95% p.a. with a comparison rate of 10.27% p.a.
Features and benefits of a Geelong Bank Personal Loan
- Free redraw facility. You can redraw on your additional repayments without charge.
- Flexible repayments. You can make payments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis, and can also make additional repayments without penalty.
- Loan repayment insurance. Geelong Bank offers insurance in the event that you do not make your repayments.
- Variable loan amount. You can borrow from $1,000 with your maximum loan amount determined by your financial situation.
Fees and charges
- Application fee. You will pay an initial fee of $195.
- Security fees. You may need to pay a $25 security administration fee, as well as a $15 security variation fee.
You will also need to pay a portability fee if applicable, but you will not pay any fees for redraws or additional repayments.
How to apply for a Geelong Bank Personal Loan
You can begin your application by clicking "Go to site" above and following Geelong Bank's instructions. In order to be eligible for a loan, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
You will also need to provide further personal and financial information as part of your application.
The Geelong Bank Personal Loan gives you a lot of flexible repayment options, including the ability to make additional repayments and redraw on these payments without penalty.
Before you apply, you should always compare a number of loan products to help find the one that is right for you.
Compare other personal loans
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 31 March 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above. Application fee of $150 waived off for applications submitted by 31 March 2021.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.