Geelong Bank Personal Loan
Get access to a redraw facility and flexible repayment options.
From 9.95% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider
You can borrow from $1,000 with a maximum loan amount that will vary based on your financial situation. You have the choice of either a secured or an unsecured loan.
You can get a loan term of up to 7 years and you'll receive an interest rate from 9.95% p.a. with a comparison rate of 10.27% p.a.
Features and benefits of a Geelong Bank Personal Loan
- Free redraw facility. You can redraw on your additional repayments without charge.
- Flexible repayments. You can make payments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis, and can also make additional repayments without penalty.
- Loan repayment insurance. Geelong Bank offers insurance in the event that you do not make your repayments.
- Variable loan amount. You can borrow from $1,000 with your maximum loan amount determined by your financial situation.
Fees and charges
- Application fee. You will pay an initial fee of $195.
- Security fees. You may need to pay a $25 security administration fee, as well as a $15 security variation fee.
You will also need to pay a portability fee if applicable, but you will not pay any fees for redraws or additional repayments.
How to apply for a Geelong Bank Personal Loan
You can begin your application by clicking "Go to site" above and following Geelong Bank's instructions. In order to be eligible for a loan, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
You will also need to provide further personal and financial information as part of your application.
The Geelong Bank Personal Loan gives you a lot of flexible repayment options, including the ability to make additional repayments and redraw on these payments without penalty.
Before you apply, you should always compare a number of loan products to help find the one that is right for you.
Compare other personal loans
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.