Geckos Adventures promo codes: Up to 32% off tours July 2020
Explore the world without breaking the bank with these Geckos Adventures promo codes.
Most of the adventures are designed with the young adventurer in mind and seek to ‘go-beyond’ tourist sites to deliver an experience that is authentic and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Geckos Adventures promo codes and sales
Popular Travel coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|13 Jul 2020||Extra $10 off site-wide with code||FDR****|
|22 May 2020||Extra 9% off hotel bookings||AUT****|
|27 Apr 2020||Up to 12% off worldwide flights||PAY****|
|14 Apr 2020||Extra 8% off on hotel bookings||CLP****|
|16 Mar 2020||Get $20 credit||FIN****|
Geckos Adventures' coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 20 March 2020, all Geckos Adventures tours departing between 16 March and 30 April 2020 have been suspended, with the exception of select Australian tours going ahead.
If you have booked a tour departing from 1 May 2020, you are eligible to cancel your tour and receive a credit to use towards an alternative tour before 30 April 2022.
Why should I book with Adventure Tours?
Geckos Adventures is committed to authentic experiences. Each adventure is designed to take travellers off the beaten track and to explore little-known places as well as the main tourist sites.
Groups are small to allow for an intimate experience and Geckos Adventures only employs local guides who really know each destination like only a local can. In choosing accommodation and services, Geckos Adventures prefers to support local businesses and families and opts for local transport, where possible.
Geckos Adventures Review | Pros and Cons
- Last minute discounts. If you’re the spontaneous type, you can get a great deal if you sign up at the last minute.
- Specially designed for 18-39 year olds. All of Geckos programs are designed with the young traveler in mind.
- Dietary requirements are no problem. Just let someone know when you book and your local guide will be there to help you find delicious food that suits you on the trip.
- Cancellation fees apply. Due to the level of planning that goes into each trip, cancellation fees may be charged up to 100% of the booking amount. See below for more details.
- Age restrictions. While, yes, it’s great that they gear tours toward young travellers, those who are young-at-heart or are looking for those sorts of adventures aren’t allowed to join.
How do I make a Geckos Adventures booking?
You can make a booking online, over the phone, in your local Geckos Adventures office, or through a travel agent.
To make a booking, you will need to provide all of your personal details (including your passport number) and have a payment method on-hand to make a deposit. You will receive a confirmation of your booking a few days after you have submitted your reservation request.
What forms of payment does Geckos Adventures accept?
- Diners Club (contact Geckos Adventures first)
- American Express (contact Geckos Adventures first)
- Direct Bank Deposit
What is the Geckos Adventures cancellation policy?
Once your reservation is confirmed, cancellation fees will apply. If you cancel 56 days or more prior to departure, Geckos Adventures will retain the deposit. If you cancel 31 to 55 days before departure 50% of the total booking amount will be charged. If you cancel less than 30 days before departure you will be charged the total booking amount.
Ask an Expert