Gallery: Emirates’ new lounge in Cairo International Airport
Emirates unveils its 42nd airport lounge.
Emirates' brand new lounge in Cairo International Airport has just been opened to service passengers embarking on its three daily flights.
The lounge will have seating for 152 passengers, complimentary wi-fi, showers, hot and cold gourmet buffet and a business centre. Located in Departure Terminal 2 on level 2, it's available for first and business class passengers, and Platinum and Gold Skywards members.
Compare Skywards earning credit cards to get into this lounge sooner.
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- 7 things I learned from having to cancel my domestic trip | A couple of travel makers
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- What Virgin’s CEO switch means for the future
- Which airline stocks are beating the rest in 2020?