Have the journey of a lifetime without spending your life savings with these G Adventures promo codes for the ultimate small-group tours.
Veering slightly off the beaten track, G Adventures offers small-group tours that are sustainable without skimping on the adventure.
It is in the name, after all.
With a huge range of tour types including active adventures, rail journeys, family friendly tours, National Geographic-inspired expeditions and YOLO tours for the 18-39 crowd, there's something for everyone, and everyone's budget, in G Adventure's extensive catalogue.
Latest G Adventures promo codes:
G Adventures' popular destinations
G Adventures reviews: Pros and Cons
- Small groups: You'll never find more than 15 people travelling in the same group as you.
- No singles supplement: Solotravellers won't pay anything more when agreeing to share their room with another G Adventures traveller of the same sex.
- Range of tours: With countless destinations and a wide range of tour styles, there's something for every type of traveller and their budget.
- Lifetime deposits: If you need to cancel your tour outside of 60 days, you can use your deposit toward any future tour.
- Guaranteed departures: All tours are guaranteed to depart, no matter how few people sign up.
- Customer service. G Adventures provides 24-hour customer service to ensure help is available whenever you need it.
- No loyalty program. While you can get a 5% return traveller discount, it doesn't increase from there as the company doesn't have an ongoing loyalty program.
G Adventures FAQ
Does G Adventures include flights in the tour price?
Flights before and after your tour are not included in the price on the G Adventures site. The company does offer to help you book a flight for an additional cost if you need it.
Airfares for any flights taken during your tour is included in the price. You'll know if you're taking a flight during the tour as there will be an airplane and a dotted line on the itinerary map.
How do G Adventures deposits work?
To secure a booking, you'll need to pay G Adventures a deposit of $250. You can pay the full-price of the tour upfront, too.
If you choose to only pay a deposit, you'll need to pay the remaining balance a minimum of 60 days prior to departure.
If you've paid a deposit, but haven't paid the remaining balance yet, you can swap to a new tour. The deposits are good for life, so even if you decide to go on a tour a month later or a year later than planned, G Adventures will keep your deposit on its books for whenever you're ready to depart.
What are the age groups on tours?
G Adventures offers a range of tour styles. If you're booked on a YOLO tour, age restrictions are in place and only people aged 18-39 are allowed to join.
Family friendly tours are available in Africa, the Americas and Asia, which are ideal for bringing along children as young as 5 years old.
For all other tours, there's a minimum age of 12 years old, with travellers between 12 and 18 needing to travel with an adult 18 years or older.
Shipping guide for G Adventures
Due to the nature of the business, there are no shipping charges. However, it’s important to understand the prices, surcharges and taxes applicable with these adventures. G Adventures reserves the right to change the published price up to 30 days before the date of departure. For price increments greater than 7%, the tour company allows travellers to cancel the booking without penalties or accept the change and pay the extra amount required.
Sales taxes apply with the tours advertised and the price is usually exclusive of these taxes. The client will be advised accordingly when making a booking.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for G Adventures
If you wish to cancel your trip with G Adventures, you must provide the cancellation request in writing. Cancellation fees apply and the fee will vary depending on the trip and in accordance with the terms of the agreement. If cancellation is made 60 days prior to the trip or more, the company shall retain the lifetime deposit. G Adventures will refund the customer the remainder of their payment.
For cancellations made between 59 and 30 days prior, the company shall retain the deposit and an amount that is equal to 50% of the payment and then refund the remainder.