Looking for the adventure of a lifetime? These G Adventures promo codes can help you get an exhilarating small-group adventure for an affordable price.
Veering slightly off the beaten track, G Adventures offers small-group tours that are sustainable without skimping on the adventure. It is in the name, after all.
With a huge range of tour types including active adventures, rail journeys, family friendly tours, National Geographic-inspired expeditions and yolo tours for the 18-39 crowd, there's something for everyone, and everyone's budget, in G Adventure's extensive catalogue.
Latest G Adventures promo codes:
How do I use my G Adventures promo code?
How do I use my G Adventures promo code?
- Select a G Adventures tour that you'd like to book by clicking "View Trip"
- After reading over the itinerary, click the orange "Book Now" button to start the booking process.
- Select your departure date on the next page. Add on any extra days and opt to search for flights on this page. If you'd like your own room there's an option here, and as well as an option to donate to G Adventures' charity. Click "Confirm and book" when you're ready to proceed.
- Enter your personal details in the fields required.
- On the next page, beneath your total amount due, click on the bold "Click here" underneath the "Promotion code" heading to enter your code into the box. Click "Apply promo".
G Adventures' popular destinations
G Adventures' popular tours
G Adventures Review: Pros and Cons
- Range of tours: With countless destinations and a wide range of tour styles, there's something for every type of traveller and their budget.
- Lifetime deposits: If you need to cancel your tour outside of 60 days, you can use your deposit toward any future tour you'd like.
- Guaranteed departures: All tours are guaranteed to depart, no matter how few people sign up.
- Established company. G Adventures has vast experience in the industry, having been established in 1990.
- Award-winning business. G Adventures is widely recognised in Australia and all over the world, plus it has received various nominations and awards.
- Customer service. G Adventures provides 24-hour customer service to ensure help is available whenever you need it.
- No loyalty program. While you can get a 5% return traveller discount, it doesn't increase from there as the company doesn't have an ongoing loyalty program.
What do I need to know about G Adventures before booking?
Does G Adventures include flights in the tour price?
Flights before and after your tour are not included in the price on the G Adventures site. The company does offer to help you book a flight for an additional cost if you need it.
Airfare for any flight taken during your tour is included in the price. You'll know if you're taking a flight during the tour as there will be an airplane and a dotted line on the itinerary map.
How do G Adventures deposits work?
To secure a booking, you'll need to pay G Adventures a deposit of $250. You can pay the full-price of the tour upfront, too.
If you choose to only pay a deposit, you'll need to pay the remaining balance a minimum of 60 days prior to departure.
if you've paid a deposit, but haven't paid the remaining balance yet, you can also swap to a new tour. The deposits are good for life, so even if you decide to go on a tour a month later or a year later than planned, G Adventures will keep your deposit on their books for whenever you're ready to depart.
What are the age groups on tours?
G Adventures offers a range of tour styles. If you're booked on a Yolo tour, age restrictions are in place and only people aged 18-39 are allowed to join.
Family friendly tours are available in Africa, the Americas and in Asia, which are ideal for bringing along children as young as six years old.
For all other tours, there's a minimum age of 12 years old, with travellers between 12 and 18 needing to travel with an adult 18 years or older.
Shipping guide for G Adventures
Due to the nature of the business, there are no shipping charges. However, it’s important to understand the prices, surcharges and taxes applicable with these adventures. G Adventures reserves the right to change the published price up to 30 days before the date of departure. For price increments greater than 7%, the tour company allows travellers to cancel the booking without penalties or accept the change and pay the extra amount required.
Sales taxes apply with the tours advertised and the price is usually exclusive of these taxes. The client will be advised accordingly when making a booking.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for G Adventures
If you wish to cancel your trip with G Adventures, you must provide the cancellation request in writing. Cancellation fees apply and the fee will vary depending on the trip and in accordance with the terms of the agreement. If cancellation is made 60 days prior to the trip or more, the company shall retain the lifetime deposit. G Adventures will refund the customer the remainder of their payment.
For cancellations made between 59 and 30 days prior, the company shall retain the deposit and an amount that is equal to 50% of the payment and then refund the remainder.