G Adventures cuts prices on two special tours
Which one is more like you?
If your travel tastes lean towards the unforgettable, then G Adventures has the trips to suit.
Right now two in particular have made their way into the spotlight, thanks to some sharp discounts off already-competitive prices.
- Local Living Italy:
- Epic Trans-Siberian Journey:
Prices include accommodation, internal transport, a wide range of activities and meals, and of course, your experienced guides.
By grabbing a discounted tour you might be able to pick up a trip for even less than it would cost to do it yourself, thanks to the group deals they can arrange.
Discounts are available on tours departing September and October and are on sale until 30 June 2017.
About the Local Living Italy tour
7 days in the gorgeous Italian countryside, with all the comforts and home-cooking you could want, and some local help finding the region's hidden gems.
The first evening is spent in Naples, where you'll arrive, and then on Day 2 you'll get to experience a guided tour of Pompeii to get right into it, and end the day with cooking demonstrations and the first of many home-cooked meals.
Days 3 to 5 take you to some of the finest hiking trails and nestled towns in the area's countryside, while Day 6 is entirely your own to do as you please. You might want to take it easy, or ask about whatever floats your boat.
Day 7 sees you setting off on the famous Walk of the Gods, and finishing up in the charming town of Positano, to catch a coastal ferry ride back home to Amalfi, while Day 8 is time to head back to Naples and say your goodbyes.
- Cost: From $1,519pp
- Includes: Accommodation, transport in Italy, breakfasts and dinners, activities.
- Does not include: Flights to and from the tour, lunches (except on Day 3), activities on Day 6 and a few other bits and pieces.
- Bookings: Book and learn more about this languid Italian escape at G Adventures.
About the Epic Trans-Siberian Journey
17 days from one end of Russia to the other, Moscow to Vladivostok. They call it epic for a reason.
Day 1 sees you arrive in Moscow whenever you want. Show up in the morning for an extra day in the capital, or in the evening to get some rest in preparation for Day 2, when you'll get a guided tour of the Kremlin and Armoury in the morning. The afternoon is then yours, to pick from attractions including St Basil's Cathedral, Red Square or many others.
Day 3 takes you outside the city boundaries for a taste of the countryside in Suzdal, and a taste the local Szdal mead flavours brewed in the town. Spend the night, and the next morning in Suzdal before boarding the Trans-Siberian railway for your journey to Yekaterinburg.
Arrive there on Day 5, for sights like the Romanov Burial Site and Church of All Saints, as well as more free time to do as you please.
You'll then enter the next leg of your trip, and Days 6 to 16 will see you roam through the Russian taiga forests, and stop in both towns and cities along the way for attractions of all kinds, cultural and natural, educational and historical.
By Day 16 you arrive in Vladivostok. The day and evening are yours, as is Day 17 to stay or go as desired.
- Cost: From $3,591pp
- Includes - Accommodation, internal transport, all activities and several meals.
- Does not include - Flights to and from the tour, meals, anything required for your free days
- Bookings: Book and learn more about this immense Russian journey at G Adventures.
- Accor Live Limitless bonus points deal: Check the fine print
- Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
- How to watch Fremantle Dockers vs Western Bulldogs AFL live and free
- How to watch UFC Fight Night: Covington vs Woodley live and free in Australia
- What’s in the MAC Cosmetics 2020 Holiday collection?