Brand new Futurama is for your ears only
Good news, everyone!
Hit sci-fi animated series Futurama is making yet another comeback today, but this one's a little different. Creator Matt Groening has brought the gang back together for a 42-minute audio-only podcast chronicling a brand new adventure for the Planet Express team.
Featuring original voice actors Billy West (Fry), John DiMaggio (Bender), Katey Sagal (Leela) and their cohorts, Radiorama sees the Planet Express crew travel to Junkleon 7, a planet playing host to Klaxxon, an entity constructed out of the audio waves of cast-off 21st-century podcasts. Chris Hardwick (host of Talking Dead) lends his voice to the new character.
The idea for the podcast came about following the success of the recent Futurama mobile game, Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow, which also features new content written by the series' original writers.
You can listen to the full Radiorama episode below:
In other animated news, Netflix recently showed off its upcoming reboot of The Magic School Bus, and we reviewed the latest episode of Rick and Morty.
- Where to watch Riverdale Season 3 online in Australia
- Netflix Australia vs Prime Video: Price, content and features compared
- Stan is giving eBay Plus subscribers 3 months free access to its movie and TV library
- This week in streaming: Netflix brings back Wilson Fisk and Supergirl swoops back onto Foxtel
- Gem Finder: Starring Jim Carrey, Kidding is both heartbreaking and hilarious