Because not all Mother's Day cards are created equal.
Some Mother's Day cards are filled with beautiful words designed to pluck at heart-strings and convey joy, caring and appreciation. Then there are these. If classic lovey-dovey Mother's Day cards just aren't your mum's thing, we've found a whole bunch of alternatives.
Funny, cute and a little crude, here are 18 refreshingly honest Mother's Day cards for the straight-talking mum.
1. There's no beating around the bush on this one.
2. It was actually really useful advice.
3. Because mum's just LOVE a tattoo...
4. No seriously, thanks.
5. A card fit for the sassy mum.
6. Because you're the only reason we know how to use the dryer in our apartments.
7. For the partner who wants to pay a compliment this Mother's Day.
8. When your mum's party days are still going strong.
9. For the partner who likes to drop a hint.
10. Sorry for being such a handful.
11. For mum's that love a backhanded compliment.
12. Sorry, not sorry.
13. For the Grandma who knows how to rock on.
14. Real talk: we know who the favourite is :)
15.The ultimate measure of success.
16. Yeah, sorry about all that.
18. The truest thing ever put on a card.
Still not sure what to get mum?
If you're not sure what to get your mum (aside from a hilarious card) this Mother's Day, never fear! We've put together a whole bunch of different gift guides tailored to mum's with all sorts of tastes. From mums who love knitting to mums who love wine, check out our top gift picks this Mother's Day.