Save on your next island escape with full-service Vanuatu flights from $499 return
Explore this island paradise for less, during peak holiday dates.
Keep the summer bliss rolling with this perfectly-timed Vanuatu sale that'll have you lounging beach-side in late autumn.
You can fly with Air Vanuatu from three Aussie cities starting from $499 return.
On offer are flights to Port Vila from Brisbane for $499 return, from Sydney from $598 return and from Melbourne from $649 return.
Travel is for select dates from 15 April to 31 May 2020, which means you could be travelling over some school holiday dates.
Flights are on sale from now until midnight 20 December, unless sold out prior, and can be booked through Flight Centre.
How good are these Vanuatu fares?
- Price: Great. While Air Vanuatu has been known to drop flights as low as $399 return to Vanuatu, those were for rainy season dates, while these are for travel during peak dry season.
- Airline: Great. Air Vanuatu is Vanuatu's flagship carrier and is a full-service airline, which means your checked luggage, meals and in-flight entertainment are all covered.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. While the travel dates are limited, they fall smack bang during the best time to visit Vanuatu. You can expect minimal rainfall and warm temperatures, and if you travel during April, you might even be able to save some pennies on accomodation.
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know