Full-service flights to Manila drop to $507 return
One-stop, total luxury, flying Singapore Airlines.
With the weather turning and jackets making their way out of closets you might be dreaming of a warmer climate. Say, the Philippines?
If that's the case, lucky for you because Singapore Airlines has just released a sale on flights to Manila departing major Australian cities. The flights are advertised on I Want That Flight from $509 return when departing Perth, but we found them even cheaper on BYOJet from just $507 return.
Better still, BYOJet currently has a coupon code for $50 off international flights on Singapore Airlines. Use it and that fare drops to a measly $457 return.
These flights aren't as low as Jetstar's $229 return fares but with meals, checked luggage and in-flight entertainment, plus the chance to explore Singapore, the higher price tag may be worth your while.
Flights are for travel on various dates between July and December and are available until sold out. Keep in mind that the BYOJet coupon code expires 5 May, so you'll need to book before then to save.
Here's what's being advertised on I Want That Flight and what booking through BYOJet can save you:
- Perth to Manila: $509 return (I Want That Flight) / $507 return (BYOJet) or $457 return (with coupon)
- Melb to Manila: $646 return (I Want That Flight) / $641 return (BYOJet) or $591 return (with coupon)
- Sydney to Manila: $656 return (I Want That Flight) / $653 return (BYOJet) or $603 return (with coupon)
- Full-service London and New York flights now on sale from $990 return
- Get to Greece from $1,125 return on a 5-star airline
- Celebrate the royal wedding with summer flights to London from $979 return
- Take off for 40% less in the latest Tigerair sale
- Take off on flights to Malaysia for $186 return with this AirAsia sale