Full-service flights to Malaysia slashed to $160
Malindo Air has dropped the price on flights from Australia to Kuala Lumpur. Time to get packing.
Yesterday, we were raving about early bird sale fares from Virgin Australia. Today it's Malindo Air that's bringing out the early bird deals, with flights from Australia to Asian hotspots like Kuala Lumpur, Phuket, Penang, Langkawi, Hanoi, Colombo and more.
Fares are "all in" and include in-flight entertainment, 30kg of checked luggage, in-flight meals and on-board Wi-Fi.
Now, they might be called "early bird" sales, but you don't have to look too far to the future to fly, as the travel period ranges from 15 July 2017 to 31 March 2018. So, if you do want to book for next year, you can, but you can also fly last-minute and still get a great deal.
Flights depart from either Perth or Brisbane and discounts are for economy and business class seats. The flights on sale include the following:
- Perth to Kuala Lumpur from $160
- Perth to Penang from $180
- Perth to Langkawi from $190
- Perth to Ho Chi Minh City from $279
- Perth to Phuket from $190
- Perth to Hanoi from $210
- Perth to Kochi from $220
- Perth to Trichy from $220
- Perth to Colombo from $250
- Perth to Dhaka from $250
- Perth to Kathmandu from $320
- Perth to Amirtsar from $330
- Brisbane to Bali from $299
- Brisbane to Kuala Lumpur from $344
- Brisbane to Amirtsar from $500
The Malindo Air early bird sale ends 16 July 2017 unless seats sell out earlier. You can browse for flights and book any that catch your fancy below:
Search for flights
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes