Full-service flights to Italy discounted to $992 return
Pizza, pasta, architecture and history.
Thai Airways is taking Aussies to Europe at bargain prices once again, this time offering up return flights for $992 when departing from Melbourne to Milan.
Both the historical capital, Rome and the fashion capital, Milan are on sale, with departures available from numerous Australian capital cities.
Travel is from October to November, which, although outside of peak season, still offers up beautiful warm weather.
Sample starting fares include:
- Melbourne to Milan from $992 return
- Sydney to Milan from $1,004 return
- Melbourne to Rome from $1,013 return
- Sydney to Rome from $1,025 return
Compared to past fares, these prices are some of the cheapest, particularly for an all-inclusive carrier like Thai Airways, which was offering return fares to Rome from Melbourne for $1,017 around a month ago.
These fares aren't part of any particular promotion and are only available until sold out. They can be booked now through I Want That Flight.
Once you've booked your flight, get on top of your accommodation by booking a stay in one of our favourite Rome hotels. They won't disappoint.
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return
- The AirAsia Mega Sale returns with flights from $109 each way
- Discover China on Qantas with flights on sale from $417 return