Full-service flights to Fiji are on sale for $549 return
Don't wait to make your escape – sale ends 27 September.
Dreaming of your next tropical island getaway? Flight Centre has you covered with some very low fares to an Aussie favourite.
It's for flights to Fiji and prices start from a flat $549 return, whether you're taking off from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
Travel includes select dates from 1 February to 17 March 2019, and 1 May to 4 June 2020, covering Fiji's dry season which starts in May.
Flights are on sale until 27 September, unless sold out earlier. With so few dates to pick from in the dry season, we suggest jumping on them now and nabbing the best ones.
Well, what are you waiting for? Book your flight now with Flight Centre.
How good are these Virgin Australia fares?
- Price: Great. Although Virgin Australia's last Fiji sale had fares as low as $529, you're still saving around $200 on typical fares.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Australia is a full-service carrier. All your extras, such as checked bags, in-flight meals and entertainment are included in this cost.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. Velocity members can earn 5 points per $1 spent on fares bagging you at least 2,745 points for a return fare.
- Travel time: Great. Most flights are direct.
- Weather: Okay. Aim for the dates in May and June to avoid Fiji's wet season.
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021