Place your next online flower order with FTD and create superb, astonishing moments that let those closest to you know how much you care about them
FTD Flowers is a leading online floral and gifting company that offers flowers, plants and gifts that are unique, charming and fit for any occasion to customers throughout the world. As an industry leader for more than 100 years, FTD has assisted in building relationships through the joy of expressing inner thoughts and feelings by sending flowers.
The company has experienced florists who work hard to ensure customers have access to an extensive collection of flowers and gifts that create stunning, extraordinary moments. If you are looking to send warm wishes, look no further. FTD has a unique and beautiful collection of flowers and gifts to help you express your sentiments with ease.
|FTD.com - Chocolate Covered Strawberries starting at $27||
|Get Chocolate Covered Strawberries starting at $27 only at FTD.com.||
|Flowers starting at $24.99||Buy flowers just at $24.99 at FTD.com||
How do I use my FTD coupon code?
How do I use my FTD promo code?
- Browse through the codes above from FTD and click on the one you’d like to use. This will safely redirect you to the FTD homepage where you can start shopping.
- After you’ve found the flowers you want to purchase, provide all the required information and click ‘Add to Cart.’
- Continue this process if you wish to add any more items to your order.
- Once you’ve finished shopping, click the cart icon on the top right-hand corner of the page to see your purchases so far. Review your purchases and proceed to checkout.
- Provide your delivery details and click ‘Continue’.
- Fill in your billing information. Enter your promo code under ‘Gifts & Certificates’ and then click ‘Apply’ to activate it.
- Finalise your order by making payment via your preferred method.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from FTD and saved off your order.
Pros and cons of FTD
- Fast delivery. Your order will be delivered on the same day if you place it by 2pm in your recipient’s time zone, Monday through Friday.
- Seven-day satisfaction guarantee. FTD guarantees that its fantastic selection of flowers and plants will remain fresh for at least seven days, so you can always shop with confidence knowing there is value for your money.
- Extensive selection of flowers. FTD has a broad range of floral arrangements and plants suitable to make any occasion unique and memorable.
- Shipping charges apply. All orders delivered by an FTD florist will incur additional shipping costs.
Shipping guide for FTD
FTD can make deliveries to nearly the entire US and Canada. It also has a reliable distribution network across more than 150 countries around the globe. FTD may be forced to make a substitution to ensure your item is delivered according to your schedule.
In most places, orders placed by 2pm in the recipient’s time zone in the US and Canada will be delivered the same day. International orders placed by 2pm Eastern Time can be delivered the next working day. FTD uses FedEx and UPS courier services to ship items and shipping costs vary depending on the merchandise amount.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with FTD
If you have changed your mind or you just want to cancel your order before your purchases leave the company’s storehouse, you will be assisted as necessary. Your order will not be changed or cancelled if your gift has already been shipped. If the items you’ve received do not meet your expectations, FTD allows you to return your order for replacement or refund. For specialty gifts, a full refund will be given within 30 days of receipt of the item in its original condition. You will be refunded shipping fees only when the return is due to a mistake by FTD.
About FTD and its history
Founded in 1910, FTD has maintained its tradition of excellence in flower delivery. It is currently one of the biggest and most reliable online florists in the world.
A group of American florists led by John Valentine initially established the company as Florists’ Telegraph Delivery. The company’s intention was to help individuals send flowers remotely on the same day through florists in the FTD network.
In 1965, the company started to provide international orders and adopted the name of Florists’ Transworld Delivery. Currently, the company’s operations uses the renowned FTD and Interflora brands, both supported by the Mercury Man logo to stress the speed of delivery.