We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Freez promo codes and discount voucher for June 2021
About Freez Coupon Codes
Freez aims to provide Australians with products that are trendy and reasonably priced. Products are sourced from boutiques and brands that are up and coming and not available through major online retailers. Freez has a team of experienced fashion scouts researching trends on a daily basis to add to their range of clothes. Use these active promo codes today to update your wardrobe.
Shop from labels such as: Honey & Beau, Sunny Girl, All about Eve, Sass, Wakee Jeans, Junk Clothing, Spicy Sugar Clothing, Just Add Sugar, Little Lie, Zen Garden and TeaBerry.
How to I use my Freez promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered at one of the very last stages of your purchase. When entering the code, press the play symbol next to the field to validate the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above and click on the code you would like to use. This will safely redirect you to Freez, where you can start shopping.
- Shop online at Freez and choose from their wide range of clothes and accessories.
- When you've found items you'd like to buy, choose the correct size, quantity and click 'add to cart'.
- Continue this step if you wish to add anymore items.
- Click on 'items' on the top right hand corner to see your purchases so far.
- Confirm that your order is correct, then proceed to checkout.
- During checkout, you will need to fill in your personal, payment and shipping details.
- At the very last step, where it says 'redeem a discount coupon' enter your coupon and then click the arrow button next to it.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Freez.
Pros and cons of Freez
- Customer service. Freez has a team dedicated to customer service and their consultants are always available to help. They appreciate all of their visitors and enjoy building long term relationships with their customers.
- Size chart. On their website there is a top size chart guide for average fittings. Though this should only be used a guideline, you can avoid confusion and have a better shopping experience.
- Gift vouchers. If you’re stuck for gift ideas, you can have the perfect solution by buying a gift certificate. Suitable for friends and family in any fashion emergency.
- Fixed shipping rate. All orders are processed on a flat rate unless your order is over $150.
Shipping guide for Freez
A flat rate of $5 applies to all orders under $150. Orders over $150 are free and all packages are shipping through Toll or Australia Post so you will need to select your preferred carrier. Freez aims to process your order overnight so if you live in a capital city please allow up to two business days for your parcel to arrive. If you live in WA or remote areas, delivery times may be longer. Orders placed before 3pm are despatched on the same day if it’s a business day. In most cases orders are received in two days.
If you like, you can pick up your order at a physical Freez store at either Gymea, Jannali or Helensburgh and no postage fees will apply. Orders can also be sent to P.O boxes and Locked Bag addresses.
If you choose Australia Post and you are not at home then the parcel will be taken to your nearest Post Office and held for collection. If you choose Toll Priority and opt for the ‘with signature’ and you are not at home, the parcel will be taken to the closest Toll facility.
Returns, refunds and exchanges for Freez
If you would like to exchange your item for whatever reason, you can do so within 30 days. All items subject to Freez’s return policy are handled on a case by case basis. The return postage is your responsibility, though Freez will offer free shipping back to you when the replacement product is requested. If you would like to return and exchange an item, you will be issued with online credit to be used for your next Freez purchase and this never expires. To organise your exchange or return, you will need to email Freez.
Sale items can be returned for online credit, but cannot be refunded or exchanged. Exchanges can be made in a physical Freez store while all refunds need to be done in your original method of payment. To return your items for a refund or exchange, please send your parcel to Freez (the address can be found on their website) and please enclose a copy of your invoice and state whether you’d like a refund or exchange. Please ensure that the garment hasn’t be worn and the labels are still attached.
More guides on Finder
Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
Roll up your sleeves because COVID-19 vaccine incentives are on their way.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best deals in Australia today
Today's best Prime Day deals include: 50% off Oodie winter hoodies, 45% off Bose 700 headphones, cheap TEAC 4K UHD smart TVs.
Best Australian EOFY sales 2021: Dyson, eBay + heaps more
Score big this end of financial year with 85% off homewares, 80% off fashion and 60% off tech.
Madison Beer and Vanessa Hudgens launch skincare brand Know Beauty
Know Beauty includes cleansers, moisturisers and serums rooted in DNA personalisation. Here's how you can get your hands on it.
2020 MG HS Review: First impression
MG has just launched their new HS SUV, which will replace the current GS.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: 11 great deals you can still get
Forgot that Prime Day was on? Don't panic! Here are 11 unmissable deals you can still get today.
Amazon Prime Day: Best global store deals to shop before time runs out
Samsung, Hasbro, KitchenAid, Lenovo, Nautica – take advantage of these Prime Day deals before they disappear.
Barefoot Investor: How to watch Scott Pape’s Money Movement docu-series online
This fresh docu-series features the one and only Barefoot Investor.
Ask an Expert