Free Xbox Onesies available today for avatars
Your Xbox Live avatar can now rock the infamous Xbox Onesie.
When the loved and loathed Xbox Onesie was first announced, everybody had two questions: "why?" and "how do I get one?". After the Australian Xbox team's successful social media stint, a few lucky fans were given the chance to win the snug loungewear via the Xbox Australia Twitter account.
A successful social media stunt indeed. Before you knew it, people from all over the world wanted a piece of the comfy Xbox Onesie pie.
Speaking at PAX Australia, Major Nelson aka Larry Hryb announced that, while production of the physical Xbox Onesie had stopped, Xbox avatars could don the Onesie for free starting from today.
The digital Onesie is available for male and female avatars in black and white and can be downloaded by following from Major Nelson's blog.
At his storytime keynote, the Major talked mostly about his own personal story breaking into the business, but he did divulge some very juicy teases, like the fact that a "huge announcement" is coming for Xbox backwards compatibility on the system's one year anniversary.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits