Your comprehensive guide to all the freebies you can score online, right now.
Do you want free stuff? Of course you do! That's why you're here.
We're pretty into saving money here, so when we kept seeing stores offering up freebie after freebie, we decided they all had to have a little home on the Internet to sit in. Hence, this page was born.
Why do companies give away freebies? To entice you to buy, of course. This is business, and they can't give away something for nothing. But in an overcrowded marketplace, they have to compete for your bottom dollar – which is excellent for customers all round. Price are lower, products are better, and – just sometimes – you'll get something thrown in for nothing.
All the free stuff you can get online now:
Show code & visit siteTA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit sitePE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit sitePR****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteSW****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteCA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteJE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
FREE instant detox mask sample with orders of any cleanser or toner
Receive FREE instant detox mask sample with orders of any cleanser or toner at Bobbi Brown. T&Cs apply.
FREE deluxe beauty set orders over $75 + FREE shipping orders over $100
Simply use the code to get a FREE deluxe beauty set orders over $75 plus FREE shipping orders over $100 at Bobbi Brown. T&Cs apply.
Show code & visit site15****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteLJ****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit sitePA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
FREE mini dual-ended ultra fine eyeliner brush and cream shadow brush
Purchase the Turn Up The Smolder Collection at Bobbi Brown and get a FREE mini dual-ended ultra fine eyeliner brush and cream shadow brush with your order. Restrictions and T&Cs apply.
Show code & visit sitePE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
FREE gift wrap card with any order
Receive FREE gift wrap card with any order at Bobbi Brown. T&Cs apply.
FREE Model Co flirt cream lipstick with lip liner when you buy any Model Co product
Get a free Model Co flirt cream lipstick with lip liner when you buy any Model Co product at GlamaCo.
FREE Screen replex bond sealing step 2 1L when you buy bond building step 1 500ml
Get a free Screen replex bond sealing step 2 1L when you buy bond building step 1 500ml at GlamaCo.
FREE 30-day trial and FREE QuickBooks conversion
Enjoy a 30-day free trial and free QuickBooks conversion at Xero. No credit card required.
Show code & visit siteWE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Australian stores that give birthday gifts
Often brands will give you a $10 or $20 voucher on your birthday, just for subscribing to their mailing list or being a loyal customer. Want to buy something from one of the stores on this list? Wait for your birthday for a discount. Or, do something scrupulous that involves a throwaway email and an incorrect birthday, but we don't know anything about that.
Food & Drink
- Boost. That's right. Get to Boost on your birthday and you'll score a free smoothie. (Vibe Club members only.)
- Vapianos. Get to the pizza and pasta restaurant, and you'll receive a complimentary dolce and espresso for you and two of your friends.
- IKEA. Everyone's favourite / least-favourite assemble-yourself furniture store will bake you a cake on your birthday. Simply print out the voucher from the email, and present it at the IKEA Restaurant to claim your cake.
- Hard Rock Cafe. Get a free birthday dessert with any entree purchase, valid your entire birthday month.
- Ali Baba. Enjoy a free birthday kebab on them – just collect your card in-store first.
- Baskin Robbins. Get a free scoop of ice cream for up to a week after your birthday.
- Chatime. Get a free drink on your birthday. Members only, but membership only costs 50c.
- Bondi Pizza. Get a free pizza (or main meal) on your birthday. VIP Club members only, but it's free to sign up online.
- Cheesecake Shop. As long as you've joined four weeks before your birthday, you'll get $5 off any cake.
- Gloria Jeans. Sippers Club members will receive an email on their birthday, offering them a free drink.
- Nando's. As long as you've made a transaction in the last six months, and you've signed up to their emails / downloaded the app, you'll get a free regular meal.
- Noodle Box. Get $10 loaded onto your card with no minimum spend.
- Outback Jacks. Not one, not two, but THREE free meals from these guys are up for grabs: one when you sign up, one six months from your birthday, and one on your birthday.
- Oportos. Members get a single fillet Bondi Burger Value Meal. You'll be emailed on your birthday, and you claim it for up to 30 days afterwards.
- Subway. You'll receive a free Subway Six Inch Sub and Drink on your birthday (Subway Eat Fresh Club members only).
- Sumo Salad. Sign up to Sumo Society, and receive a free Sumo Salad on your birthday.
Fashion Birthday Gifts
- ASOS. Rumour has it the online fashion giant will send you a 10% off promo code for your birthday.
- Bonds. Get a $10 eGift Card on your birthday (use online or in-store).
- Crossroads. You'll receive a $10 voucher in your inbox on your birthday, as well as one on signing up.
- Jeanswest. Get a $10 voucher to use on your birthday (full price only).
- Katies. Want a really good deal? Katies will give you a $20 voucher birthday present.
- Mimco. Sign up for MIMcollective to receive a $30 gift voucher. Must be used within one month.
- Myer. Silver & Gold Members will get a $10 or $20 voucher respectively on their birthdays.
- Rockmans. Get a sweet 20% off all purchases on your birthday.
- Saba. These guys will send you a $25 voucher to spend on your birthday.
- Spanx.See a slimmer you with 10% off on your birthday.
- Sportscraft. Another $25 birthday voucher, coming your way.
- Witchery. You'll get a $20 gift voucher, straight in your inbox.
Health & Beauty Birthday Gifts
- bounceREHAB. Get nice and relaxed on your birthday with $20 off a 60 minute massage on your birthday. Choose from remedial, sports, hot stone, lymphatic disease, trigger point, or pregnancy massage.
- Franck Provost. The hairdressing salon will send you an email shortly before your birthday, promising a gift if you book within one month and bring the email in store.
- Fitness First. The luxury gym offers birthday freebies to its members, depending on your level of membership. In 2015 for Platinum members, it was a free BioAge assessment.
- Health Heaven. Get $10 off your next massage. No better way to relax on your birthday, right?
- Priceline. Print off your $5 voucher (emailed to you) to use in store.
- spaQ. These guys reward age: the spa will give you your age in dollars off the cost of your treatment, redeemable any time during your birthday month.
- Tan Temple. In need of a spray tan for your birthday? Tan Temple will send you a $15 gift voucher.
Other Birthday Gifts
- AMF Bowling. Get one free game of bowling, valid for one month from your birthday.
- Co-op Bookshop. You'll receive a free $5 coupon code to use either in-store or online.
- Dymocks. The online book retailer will load your account with 500 points (or $5 in rewards) as a birthday treat.
- eHarmony. Wow, they really know how to rub it in if you're single on your birthday. Still, membership from $19.95 a month should help you get back out there.
- Kikki K. The so-cute-it-hurts stationery store will send you a $10 voucher on your birthday.
- Hertz. In 2015, they were offering 275 bonus points on your next rental for Gold Plus Rewards Members.
- Huggies. Get a free 20 x 30cm photo on your child's birthday.
- Intencity. Play free games on your birthday, with $10 worth of ticket redemption games.
- MSC Cruises. You'll get a free cruise for your birthday! Plot twist: you must be accompanying one or more full fare paying passengers. With destinations in Europe and the Mediterranean, it's still a pretty sweet offer. For 2015, you must book between 15th January 2015 and 31st March 2015.
- Spotlight. The fabric and craft materials store will give you 10% off on your birthday, so save up your big purchases till then.
Online stores that give you discounts for first time customers / signing up
Plenty of stores will give you a cheeky 10% off your first order, in exchange for your email. Here's who's offering it:
Pro tip: unless it's a brand you love, set up a filter in your inbox so you don't get spammed with masses of emails. Then, once a week (or just after payday) check and see what goods have arrived! Often this is the best place to find out about new products, sales, and sometimes even a promo code.
- Find out which stores are offering free shipping, and never pay for a delivery charge again.
- Scan the best coupon codes and discount currently available, and see where you could shave money off.