The latest in the world of bohemian fashion awaits. On a budget? Save on your next buy with a Free People promo code.
Free People is a lifestyle and bohemian apparel fashion store that sells clothes, shoes, accessories, swimwear and much more. Think Coachella. If there's a floaty white dress or an Aztec print on your mind, you can guarantee Free People will stock it. The store was opened in the early 70s in the US. Today, this fashion store is not just accessible within US borders, but also internationally, with various retail locations in Japan, Canada as well as its home country. You can also buy their products from Australia by accessing their online store.
The Free People store has products designed for women, and particularly appealing to the mid-20s crowd. The store believes that you can be mature, adventurous and stylish.
Free People promo codes and discount vouchers August 2018
Free People Review | Pros and cons of Free People
- Free shipping. Free shipping is offered on all orders worth more than $100. This provision is only for standard shipping.
- Style. This store is known to have stylish and adventurous fashion and merchandise.
- Shopping categories. There are diverse shopping categories at Free People. These include: clothes, shoes, dresses, intimates, accessories and swimwear. You can also shop by trends, new arrivals and other categories.
- Sales. Shoppers have access to sales with their exclusive sales page. You can also use your promo codes to get discounted prices.
- There are no weekend deliveries. Free People will not deliver orders on Saturdays or Sundays. If you place your order on a Friday, you will have to wait for it to be dispatched on a Monday or Tuesday since orders are processed within 24 to 48 hours.
- Shipping charges. Shipping charges apply on all orders that are below $100.
Where can I buy Free People in Australia?
While the options are there to purchase your Free People fashion wears from their online shop, sometimes it's nice to be able to purchase from an Australia store. It does mean paying in Aussie dollars and can speed up delivery. Here are the online shops selling Free People for your convenience. Click on the links to shop Free People with them.
Shipping guide for Free People
Free People offers free shipping on all orders that are above $100. If you spend less than $100, you will be required to pay for shipping and the shipping rates differ depending on your chosen shipping method. There are fixed rates of $7.95 with standard shipping, $10 with express shipping and $20 with next day shipping.
Delivery times also differ depending on the shipping method you have selected. Next day shipping orders processed within one or two business days, express shipping will take between two and three business days while standard shipping will take five to seven business days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Free People
Free People gladly accept exchanges or refunds on unwashed, unworn, or defective. The store takes between two and three weeks to process returns and they will credit the refund using the same form of payment used. If you are requesting an even exchange, you will not need to pay shipping charges.
You can also return merchandise if the wrong colour or size was delivered. The retailer will not charge shipping or the Smart Label Fee. If you used PayPal as your means of payment, you will be issued with a Merchandise Credit Card for your return.