Free corporate resume template (Australia)
Introduce your business, tell your audience what you sell and why you sell it.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Help your business stand out from the others by using a corporate resume template. Sell your company and tell your story through a company profile. Read on to learn more about corporate resumes, and how they can attract customers, stakeholders and investors.
What is a corporate resume?
A corporate resume is a professional summary of a business or organisation. The aim of a corporate resume is to raise capital, win investors or offer information to stakeholders. A company profile doesn't just introduce your business, it aims to tell an audience about the products or services. It's the ideal place to tell your audience why you sell this product or provide this service. A corporate resume can also include a story about how the business was founded, the company's visions and the values of the employees.
What are the features of a corporate resume?
To make your corporate resume stand out from others on the market, make sure to include some of these features:
- Explain what you do for others. Open your corporate resume template with what's in it for others when they do business with you.
- Value statement. Explain how you stand out from the others. List the features that differentiate you from the competition. This could be corporate responsibility, prices or past experience.
- Contact information. This should include the company phone number website, and email address.
- List top clients. No matter whether you're in B2B or B2C, list any prestigious contracts and clients you may have had.
- Testimonials. A good testimonial can add personality to your corporate resume. Look for short, catchy quotes that align with your brand values and underscore why you stand out from others in your industry.
- Call to action. Add a call to action like "Visit our website" or "Contact us for more details" to encourage readers to take the next step.
What should I include in a corporate resume?
A company resume reflects your business objectives and identity. This document should include:
- Main company details. Write your company name and logo, plus contact details and any links.
- History and mission. A well written corporate mission statement is what makes you stand out from your competitors.
- Describe your service. List your products and services. Describe how they stand out, how they can benefit a business, and what problem they resolve.
- Industry recognition. Include any certifications, awards, media coverage, testimonials or partnerships.
- Discuss clients. List your previous clients, as long as you're not violating a confidentiality agreement, and how you helped them.
- Add a summary of key team members. Include the names of your team, their responsibilities, their length of service and their certifications.
- Add relevant links. Include your company's website address or any links to online portfolios.
How much does a corporate resume writer cost?
Corporate resume writing service costs can range from $100-3000 depending on the experience of the writer, how long your resume is and how long it takes to complete. A writer will usually ask you to fill out a questionnaire or call you to interview you about your brand. It can be a long and complicated process. Alternatively, you could use a corporate resume template for a much lower price, with some being entirely free.
Pros and cons of a corporate resume
There are many benefits to using a corporate resume, these are just some of them:
- A well written corporate resume makes consumers feel more comfortable about dealing with your company.
- Shows clients, stakeholders and investors that you are easy to get hold of with your contact information in one place.
- It helps you effectively tell your company's story.
- Helps you talk to your target audience and clearly understand who they are.
There are far more pros than cons when it comes to writing and using a corporate resume template, but some factors to consider include:
- It's easy to write too much on your corporate resume and overwhelm anyone reading it.
- Having your contact details out there can encourage spam.
- It can be time consuming to keep updated, especially in a fast moving industry.
A compelling corporate profile can help a company win business, attract investors, and build a fantastic reputation.
Frequently asked questions about corporate resumes
Where do I use a corporate resume?
A corporate resume can be available on your website and linked to on social media profiles. You could also use it in financial discussions to give potential investors the basics of your company.
Should I include new launches in my corporate resume?
A corporate resume isn't a press release, so avoid treating it like a newsletter. If it fits in with the general history of your company then include it. A corporate resume needs to age gracefully, so ensure that any new launches or updates you include won't be outdated or inaccurate in a months' time.
Should a corporate resume include the company's history?
If your company has a significant history then absolutely include it in your corporate resume. You can usually weave this into where you talk about your company values. It's also worth including your company's founding if it has an interesting story, comes as a result of a specific incident or has obtained investor funding.
More guides on Finder
Free colourful resume template (Australia)
How to use a colourful resume template to make your application stand out.
Free scholarship resume template (Australia)
How to use free templates to help you write a winning scholarship resume.
Free consignment agreement templates
Our guide to using a free template to write a consignment agreement.
Free gift policy templates (Australia)
How to use a template to write a gift policy for your employees.
Free data breach policy templates (Australia)
Write a data breach policy that details an effective response plan.
Free minimalist resume templates (Australia)
Where to find free templates to help you craft a minimalist resume that stands out from the competition.
Business courses online in Australia
Searching for a career in business and not sure where to start? Find out here.
Free End User Licence Agreement templates (Australia)
Find out how to protect your software with an End User Licence Agreement.
Free price match policy templates (Australia)
How to create a price match policy to match a competitor’s price.
Free academic resume templates (Australia)
Here's how to create an academic resume that delivers a great first impression.
Ask an Expert