Free cabin upgrades, onboard credit and speciality dining with Princess Cruises
How do you like these extras?
Princess Cruises has reprised its "3 for Free" sale bringing with it free cabin location upgrades, free onboard credit and free wine and dine on select cruises.
That's a potential upgrade from an inside, outside and balcony room to something a little more swish, credit of up to $400 per stateroom depending on the length of your cruise and a free dinner for two in a specialty restaurant when you sail for 7+ nights.
There are literally hundreds of itineraries to choose from with all these bonus extras included, from local sailings to the international waters of South America, Canada and Alaska.
Sails start from as little as $298 per person on 2-night escapes and depart as early as 29 January 2019.
For those who want to go big, there is also a Round-The-World-Trip cruise of 59 nights, including flights and accommodation, starting at $16,429. Now that's a pretty sweet Christmas present (hint, hint).
You can browse for and book your trip through CruiseAway now but make sure you get in by 28 February 2019 to snap up your freebies.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?