Free beverage package and onboard credit with Celebrity Cruises
Score double the perks with the latest Celebrity Cruises sale.Celebrity Cruises is spoiling you with extras onboard your next sail.
You'll start by booking an oceanview cabin or above where you'll book yourself into the "Go Better" package which includes a free classic beverage package for two and USD$300 in onboard credit for your cabin.
If that's not enough for you, you can pay an extra $60 per person to be upgraded to the "Go Best" package for even more enviable perks on board. This includes a premium beverage package, free Wi-Fi and USD$600 in onboard credit. For an extra $60, you're already winning in credit alone.
Alternatively, you could just skip the line and book a suite instead of a cabin to receive the "Go Best" perks instantly. Just sayin'.
These extras are available on select sailings of 4 nights or more that depart between 1 February 2018 and 30 April 2019. They are per person, based on twin share and are valid for the first two passengers in your party only.
You can view the full list on Cruise Sale Finder where you can request a quote or book your cabin.
Some sails included in this sale are:
- 10-night Great Barrier Reef cruise: This roundtrip cruise departs from Sydney on the Celebrity Solstice bound for the Great Barrier Reef. It calls in at Newcastle, Brisbane and Airlie Beach. Prices start from $1,281 per person in a quad cabin.
- 12-night New Zealand cruise: Travel from Sydney to Melbourne and around New Zealand's coastal wonders from Milford and Doubtful Sound to Akaroa and Bay of Islands. Prices start from $1,535 per person in a quad cabin.
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise: Take to the other side of the world on the Celebrity Silhouette where you'll discover the Caribbean's highlights such as San Juan and Philipsburg. Cruises depart from Fort Lauderdale and start from $1,367 based on a quad cabin.
This sale ends 28 February unless cabins sell out prior.
- 5 cheapest places to visit when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details
- How I used Qantas Points to see Antarctica (as nowhere else is open)
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now