Digital Marketers Australia March 18-19 sold out
WIN TICKETS HERE!
Our very own Fred Schebesta, co-founder of Finder, is speaking in Melbourne at the Digital Marketers Australia conference on March 19. Fred will be giving exclusive insights into what it takes to be an effective digital marketer in 2019.
In his presentation '7 Habits of Highly Effective Marketers', Fred will reveal the habits and strategies that are proven to win business.
Fred will also be sitting down with some of the industry's sharpest minds to discuss growth hacks and strategies. They include:
- Trevor Henselwood, Head of Facebook and digital strategy at WebSavvy
- Anna Cheng, growth at Spaceship
- Tim Soulo, Chief marketing officer at Ahrefs
- Fernando Angulo, head of international partnerships at SEMrush
- Dee Deng and Scott Sewerd, co-founders of Right Hook Digital
The interviews will be aired on our new startup show, the Disruptors' Club, hosted by Fred Schebesta, which will be available to watch on YouTube and listen to on podcast streaming platforms.
How to win tickets to Digital Marketers Australia 2019
To celebrate the launch of the Disruptors' Club, we are giving away two tickets for you and a friend to attend Digital Marketers Australia 2019. Tickets are SOLD OUT but you can enter the comp below for your last chance to attend!
Digital Marketers Australia is your destination for online marketing where Australia's brightest minds come to reveal strategies and campaigns that win business.
Event: Digital Marketers Australia (DMA) conference
Date: 18-19 March 2019
Location: 1 Convention Centre Place South Wharf, Melbourne, VIC
What: Hear from the brightest minds in the digital marketing industry
How to win conference tickets
1) Join the Disruptors' Club LinkedIn group
2) Review our terms and conditions here (by reviewing our T&C's, you agree to conditions of entry).
3) Tell us in 25 words or less why you want to attend the DMA conference by submitting the form below
4) Winners will be announced March 12 by phone or email
Got a question?
Reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about the giveaway.