From $247: Australia cruises in 2022-2023
We don't currently have Fred. Olsen promotional codes and coupons. Check these other cruise deals:
Fred. Olsen's coronavirus (COVID-19) cancellation and changes policy update
As of 20 March 2020, Fred. Olsen has paused ocean cruise operations until 23rd May 2020. The river ship, Brabant, is not affected by the pause and is schedule to depart as planned on 6 April 2020.
Guests with new and existing bookings made before 5 May 2020 are eligible to cancel their booking and change their reservation to another cruise on or before 31 December 2020. This option is available for all ocean and river bookings and the cancellation must be made at least 14 days before departure.
Bestselling destinations from Fred. Olsen
Fred. Olsen Review | Pros and cons
- Customer reviews. You can read reviews of Fred. Olsen cruises and travel services before making your choice.
- Book in Australian dollars. Select “AUD” from the footer menu to browse for and compare cruises in Australian dollars for less currency confusion.
- Customer service available seven days. Customer service is available over the phone, at the rate of a local call, seven days a week.
- Subscribe and be the first to know. Enter your email to receive updates about special offers, and to keep an eye on the latest price updates.
- Cancellation fees apply. Cancellation and deposit policies depend on the individual fare rule of the ticket you book, but cancellations made less than 15 days prior to departure always incur a cancellation charge equal to 100% of the ticket.
How do I make a booking with Fred. Olsen?
You can make a booking in a few minutes online. Use the search form to find cruises that suit your travel plans, or browse through the destinations for some inspiration.
Click “Book now” to begin the reservation process and follow the prompts to move through the booking form step by step. You’ll need to provide some personal details and enter your credit or debit card details to pay a deposit and confirm your booking.
What forms of payment does Fred. Olsen accept?
- Diners Club
What is the Fred. Olsen cancellation policy?
Cancellation fees will depend on how many days prior to the departure date you cancel. For example, cancellations made 92 days or more prior to departure will incur a 15% cancellation charge, while cancellations made 15 days prior will incur a 100% cancellation charge. Check your ticket conditions to avoid disappointment.
More guides on Finder
What’s the last day you can shop online for Christmas? Retail cut-off dates
Here are the Christmas delivery cut-off dates for 50 major Australian retailers.
Kayo Sports for $2.50 a month: Grab this limited deal here
Kayo Sports, Australia's leading sports streaming platform, is offering a ridiculous deal for a short time.
Alphabet (GOOGL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Alphabet shares from in Australia.
Virtual credit cards in Australia
Virtual credit cards are finally here, with options for everyday use and business spending – so how do they work and how secure are they?
Microsoft Surface Go 3 Review: Hot Garbage
Quick verdict: The Microsoft Surface Go seems like an awesome ultra-portable device on the surface. But in practice what waited for me was one of the worst device experience of my life.
Coles Group (COL) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing Coles Group shares from .
The next Tesla? 5 electric vehicle makers to watch
Polestar and Phoenix will likely be the next IPOs in a very hot sector led by recently launched Rivian and Lucid and by China’s Nio. They won’t be the last.
Ask an Expert