Fred. Olsen is a British cruise company that offers classic voyages and a traditional cruise experience throughout Europe, the Americas, Australia and Oceania, Asia and Africa. The company was founded in 1848 in Norway and sails on its own four ocean liners.
Fred. Olsen promotional codes and coupons
It looks like we don't have any coupons at the moment. Take a look at our most recent deals
Popular Top 5 Travel Deals coupon codes
|10 Dec 2019
||Up to 25% off last-minute tours worldwide
Bestselling destinations from Fred. Olsen
Fred. Olsen Review | Pros and cons
- Customer reviews. You can read reviews of Fred. Olsen cruises and travel services before making your choice.
- Book in Australian dollars. Select “AUD” from the footer menu to browse for and compare cruises in Australian dollars for less currency confusion.
- Customer service available seven days. Customer service is available over the phone, at the rate of a local call, seven days a week.
- Subscribe and be the first to know. Enter your email to receive updates about special offers, and to keep an eye on the latest price updates.
- Cancellation fees apply. Cancellation and deposit policies depend on the individual fare rule of the ticket you book, but cancellations made less than 15 days prior to departure always incur a cancellation charge equal to 100% of the ticket.
How do I make a booking with Fred. Olsen?
You can make a booking in a few minutes online. Use the search form to find cruises that suit your travel plans, or browse through the destinations for some inspiration.
Click “Book now” to begin the reservation process and follow the prompts to move through the booking form step by step. You’ll need to provide some personal details and enter your credit or debit card details to pay a deposit and confirm your booking.
What forms of payment does Fred. Olsen accept?
- Diners Club
What is the Fred. Olsen cancellation policy?
Cancellation fees will depend on how many days prior to the departure date you cancel. For example, cancellations made 92 days or more prior to departure will incur a 15% cancellation charge, while cancellations made 15 days prior will incur a 100% cancellation charge. Check your ticket conditions to avoid disappointment.