Beauty product of the week: Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil
This product is exactly why I'll never go back to makeup wipes again.
Why we love this product
So I'm one of those people that's really, really bad at taking off their makeup. My skincare routine is probably the loosest process of my life and is more of a "can I be bothered?" situation. However, I do have crazy dry skin, so I do try to moisturise quite often. But in terms of getting my makeup fully off, it tends to feel like a neverending battle. Until I discovered this product.
I'd never used a makeup remover oil before and my first thought was simply: "messy". When I first tried the Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil, I wasn't sure exactly how much product to use so I only used a very small amount. Let me tell you, this stuff goes a long way. In a matter of minutes, my makeup was gathered in this oil and literally just rinsed away with water. It felt like magic. I mean seriously, it even took my mascara off!
On top of the fact that it takes makeup off like a boss, my skin actually feels amazing after using it too. It feels like I've completed a seven-step skincare routine. My normally dehydrated skin feels like its had a big drink of water and is left feeling incredibly smooth. It's also a natural cleanser made with coffee and grapeseed oil. There are no PEGs or parabens, so you know it's really good for your skin.
View this post on Instagram
In comparison to some other skin care products on the market, the Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil is incredibly affordable. It retails for $23.95 and you get a lot out of the bottle too. A little bit goes a long way so you can bet you'll get your money's worth.
So when and where can you buy it?
The Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil is available to purchase directly from the website.
Stay tuned to @finderstyle on Instagram for more information on the best new launches, deals and news.
- Beauty Product of the Week: Alya Skin Multi-Complex Facial Oil
- Beauty Product of the Week: Go-To Repair Shop mask
- Beauty product of the week: K18 Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask review
- “10s, 10’s, 10’s across the board for this product” – 7 Beauty products we tried in April that we swear by
- Beauty product of the week: Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum review
- Beauty Product of the Week: Sundae Body Foam review
- Beauty product of the week: Sun Bum Scalp & Hair Mist SPF 30
- Trash or Splash: Alya Skin Pore Perfecting Elixir
- The 3 products I swear by for my lazy girl tanning routine
- I tried the entire Bondi Sands Everyday Skincare range and here’s my first impression