Beauty product of the week: Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil
This product is exactly why I'll never go back to makeup wipes again.
Why we love this product
So I'm one of those people that's really, really bad at taking off their makeup. My skincare routine is probably the loosest process of my life and is more of a "can I be bothered?" situation. However, I do have crazy dry skin, so I do try to moisturise quite often. But in terms of getting my makeup fully off, it tends to feel like a neverending battle. Until I discovered this product.
I'd never used a makeup remover oil before and my first thought was simply: "messy". When I first tried the Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil, I wasn't sure exactly how much product to use so I only used a very small amount. Let me tell you, this stuff goes a long way. In a matter of minutes, my makeup was gathered in this oil and literally just rinsed away with water. It felt like magic. I mean seriously, it even took my mascara off!
On top of the fact that it takes makeup off like a boss, my skin actually feels amazing after using it too. It feels like I've completed a seven-step skincare routine. My normally dehydrated skin feels like its had a big drink of water and is left feeling incredibly smooth. It's also a natural cleanser made with coffee and grapeseed oil. There are no PEGs or parabens, so you know it's really good for your skin.
View this post on Instagram
In comparison to some other skin care products on the market, the Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil is incredibly affordable. It retails for $23.95 and you get a lot out of the bottle too. A little bit goes a long way so you can bet you'll get your money's worth.
So when and where can you buy it?
The Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil is available to purchase directly from the Frank Body website.
Stay tuned to @finderstyle on Instagram for more information on the best new launches, deals and news.
- Instagram made me buy it: Is the Bangn Body Firming Lotion worth the hype?
- VACAY BODY Ultra Dark Self Tan Mousse review
- I tried over $870 worth of Drunk Elephant for a month and here are my thoughts
- Finder Beauty Fave: Laneige Radian-C Cream
- Finder Beauty Fave: Naturally Serious Fruit-Tox Resurfacing Facial Remedy
- Finder Beauty Fave: Youth to the People 15% vitamin C serum
- Finder Beauty Fave: La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Fluid SPF 50+
- Review: BodyBlendz x Nicole Williams-English Glacial Dip Set
- Finder Beauty Fave: SENSORI+ Detoxifying & Rejuvenating Sand Body Polish
- Finder Beauty Fave: Flower Beauty Petal Pout Lip Mask