Beauty product of the week: Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil
This product is exactly why I'll never go back to makeup wipes again.
Why we love this product
So I'm one of those people that's really, really bad at taking off their makeup. My skincare routine is probably the loosest process of my life and is more of a "can I be bothered?" situation. However, I do have crazy dry skin, so I do try to moisturise quite often. But in terms of getting my makeup fully off, it tends to feel like a neverending battle. Until I discovered this product.
I'd never used a makeup remover oil before and my first thought was simply: "messy". When I first tried the Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil, I wasn't sure exactly how much product to use so I only used a very small amount. Let me tell you, this stuff goes a long way. In a matter of minutes, my makeup was gathered in this oil and literally just rinsed away with water. It felt like magic. I mean seriously, it even took my mascara off!
On top of the fact that it takes makeup off like a boss, my skin actually feels amazing after using it too. It feels like I've completed a seven-step skincare routine. My normally dehydrated skin feels like its had a big drink of water and is left feeling incredibly smooth. It's also a natural cleanser made with coffee and grapeseed oil. There are no PEGs or parabens, so you know it's really good for your skin.
View this post on Instagram
In comparison to some other skin care products on the market, the Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil is incredibly affordable. It retails for $23.95 and you get a lot out of the bottle too. A little bit goes a long way so you can bet you'll get your money's worth.
So when and where can you buy it?
The Frank Body Anti-Makeup Cleansing Oil is available to purchase directly from the Frank Body website.
Stay tuned to @finderstyle on Instagram for more information on the best new launches, deals and news.
- Finder Beauty Fave: Paula’s Choice 10% Niacinamide Booster
- Finder Beauty Fave: Avène Antirougeurs Unify SPF 30
- Finder Beauty Fave: Ultra Violette Lean Screen SPF50+ Sunscreen
- Instagram made me buy it: Lumae Skin Microdermabrasion Rejuvenation Kit review
- Finder Beauty Fave: La Roche-Posay Retinol B3 Serum
- Finder Beauty Fave: Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Finder Beauty Fave: LUSH Yog Nog Body Milk
- Finder Beauty Fave: Jurlique Smoothing Body Exfoliating Gel
- Finder Beauty Fave: The Body Shop Hemp Shower Oil
- Finder Beauty Fave: Avene Hydrance Hydrating Sleeping Mask