Kojima approves: Australian indie Framed 2 announced
2014's panel-swapping puzzler will return early 2017 with new locations, features and characters.
2014's most beloved Australian indie Framed is returning in early 2017 with Framed 2. Developers Loveshack announced the sequel will introduce new mechanics, characters and locations but promises a return of the original's panel-sorting puzzles and enigmatic characters.
The original Framed caught Hideo Kojima's (Metal Gear Solid) attention when it released with its simplistic noir visuals and phenomenal, rhythmic jazz soundtrack. He even went as far to say it was his top game of 2014.
Framed was one the most popular games showcased at PAX AUS 2014 and Framed 2 looks like it will take the spotlight again this year with a playable demo available at PAX AUS 2016.
If you're yet to tangle with utterly mind-bending puzzles of Framed, it comes strongly recommended is available for purchase now at $5.99.
- Fortnite 10.10 patch notes released: Retail Row returns with Fiends
- Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse review
- Razer Raiju Ultimate gaming controller review: A premium package worth the price
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Wireless review: Great, for a specific audience
- Super Mario Maker 2 preview: Pipe dreams made real