Kojima approves: Australian indie Framed 2 announced
2014's panel-swapping puzzler will return early 2017 with new locations, features and characters.
2014's most beloved Australian indie Framed is returning in early 2017 with Framed 2. Developers Loveshack announced the sequel will introduce new mechanics, characters and locations but promises a return of the original's panel-sorting puzzles and enigmatic characters.
The original Framed caught Hideo Kojima's (Metal Gear Solid) attention when it released with its simplistic noir visuals and phenomenal, rhythmic jazz soundtrack. He even went as far to say it was his top game of 2014.
Framed was one the most popular games showcased at PAX AUS 2014 and Framed 2 looks like it will take the spotlight again this year with a playable demo available at PAX AUS 2016.
If you're yet to tangle with utterly mind-bending puzzles of Framed, it comes strongly recommended is available for purchase now at $5.99.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?