All your Foxtel Now support questions answered.
If you’re thinking about getting Foxtel Now or Foxtel Go then you might have a few questions. That’s perfectly normal, these are both very new services.
Fortunately, finder.com.au is here to help you cut through the jargon and get the answers you need to make the best choice for you.
If there’s anything else you’d like to know what you can’t find below, feel free to ask your question in the comments box below.
First things first: What is Foxtel Now?
Foxtel Now is an Internet television service. If you have ever used Netflix or Stan then you’ll have an idea of what Foxtel Now is all about. It lets you watch all your favourite Foxtel TV shows and movies live (and sometimes on demand).
Foxtel Now lets you register up to five devices (and stream on two concurrently), including mobile devices so you can bring your favourite shows with you wherever you go. Just remember, if it's a mobile device and you're not connected to Wi-Fi, streaming Foxtel Now programming will eat into your data.
More Foxtel Now Support & Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for Foxtel Now?
2. After clicking on that, you'll be brought to a screen that will allow you to build your preferred Foxtel Now package (you can choose from different genres and premium packs). Select your packs by clicking "Add to cart".
3. Next, click "checkout". Fill in your personal details on the next screen to create your Foxtel ID and Foxtel Now account. At the bottom of this screen, you'll need to enter a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to set up auto payments. The payment period will begin after your trial period is over.
How do I reactivate an old Foxtel Now account?
1. First, you'll need to go to the Foxtel Now homepage, where you'll see a link to click on at the top of the page that says "Reactivate".
2. You'll then be brought to a 'Welcome back' screen. Here you'll need to log in to your old account and select the option to reactivate.
3. Next, you'll be able to choose your preferred pack options and re-confirm your personal details and credit card information.
4. Then you're all set to start streaming.
What is Foxtel Go and is it different from Foxtel Now?
What do I need to watch Foxtel Now or Foxtel Go programming?
Just remember: if you use Foxtel Go you will also need your Foxtel ID and password to login.
Will I be able to watch Game of Thrones on Foxtel Now?
Can I watch sports content on Foxtel Now?
What if I’ve forgotten my login and password?
Don’t worry if you lose your password or username, it happens all the time. Simply contact Foxtel online or over the phone to receive your reminders.