Foxtel is running marathons of The Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Gotham and Legends of Tomorrow
Catch up on all your favourite superhero shows before their new seasons arrive later this year.
In advance of superhero season this October, Foxtel will be running binge-marathon sessions of its most popular DC and Marvel shows on its aptly-named Binge  channel.
The marathon kicks off with seasons two and three of The Flash on Saturday 23 September and will power its way through seasons four and five of Arrow, seasons one and two of Gotham, seasons one and two of Supergirl and seasons one and two of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
- Season two: Saturday 23 September and Sunday 24 September, from 9AM
- Season three: Monday 25 September and Tuesday 26 September, from 9AM
- Season four: Wednesday 27 September and Thursday 28 September, from 9AM
- Season five: Friday 29 September and Saturday 30 September, from 9AM
- Season one: Sunday 1 October and Monday 2 October, from 9AM
- Season two: Tuesday 3 October and Wednesday 4 October, from 9AM
- Season one: Thursday 5 October, from 9AM
- Season two: Friday 6 October, from 9AM
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- Season one: Saturday 7 October, from 9AM
- Season two: Sunday 8 October, from 9AM
Foxtel's Binge channel is available in the Drama channel pack, which you can sign up to for $15 a month through Foxtel Now.