Burn beautiful rubber in the Forza 7 demo, out now on Xbox One and PC
Take the game for a spin before its full release next month.
Microsoft has a lot riding on Forza Motorsport 7. With the delay of Crackdown 3, the latest entry in the popular racing series is the only big new title championing the power of the upcoming Xbox One X. We weren't fully sold in our latest hands-on with the game, but you can take the racer for a spin yourself thanks to the official demo released today.
Available on both Xbox One and Windows 10, the demo sports three different racing experiences. You can jump into the Porsche 911 GT2 RS, the car on the cover and the one Microsoft unveiled on-stage during E3, and rev it up on the new Dubai circuit; you can truck it up on Italy's Mugello circuit in the Mercedes-Benz Tankpool racing truck; and you can check out how the classic Nurburgring track looks in the Nissan NISMO GT-R LM.
In other racing game news, we reviewed Project Cars 2 and found its authenticity practically daunting, and we've also uncovered the full list of cars coming to Gran Turismo Sport.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?