Burn beautiful rubber in the Forza 7 demo, out now on Xbox One and PC
Take the game for a spin before its full release next month.
Microsoft has a lot riding on Forza Motorsport 7. With the delay of Crackdown 3, the latest entry in the popular racing series is the only big new title championing the power of the upcoming Xbox One X. We weren't fully sold in our latest hands-on with the game, but you can take the racer for a spin yourself thanks to the official demo released today.
Available on both Xbox One and Windows 10, the demo sports three different racing experiences. You can jump into the Porsche 911 GT2 RS, the car on the cover and the one Microsoft unveiled on-stage during E3, and rev it up on the new Dubai circuit; you can truck it up on Italy's Mugello circuit in the Mercedes-Benz Tankpool racing truck; and you can check out how the classic Nurburgring track looks in the Nissan NISMO GT-R LM.
In other racing game news, we reviewed Project Cars 2 and found its authenticity practically daunting, and we've also uncovered the full list of cars coming to Gran Turismo Sport.
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition review: Polished to a Mirror Shield shine
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera