Forza Motorsport 7 coming to Xbox One and PC this October
The prettiest cars you've ever seen.
To show off the power of its new Xbox One X console, Microsoft kicked off its press conference with a trailer for Forza Motorsport 7.
On Xbox One X, Forza Motorsport 7 will run in native 4K at 60fps, with support for HDR. Like Forza 6, the game will feature dynamic weather, with rain accumulating in puddles that grow over the course of a race. More than 700 cars will be in the game, with the debut of the Porsche 911 GT2 RS, which Microsoft also unveiled on stage in physical form, because why not?
Good news for PC players, too, as Forza Horizon 7 will be coming to Windows 10 as a Play Anywhere title.
Forza Motorsport 7 will launch 3 October 2017 for Xbox One, Xbox One X, and Windows 10.
We'll be covering E3 all week. You can follow along with us by checking out our guide on how to watch all the E3 2017 live streams, or catch up on all the news and announcements from the show at our E3 2017 hub.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits