Access more than 120 currency pairs and take advantage of tight spreads when you trade forex with IronFX.
An award-winning online trading platform, IronFX offers a range of competitive trading solutions to customers in more than 180 countries around the world. With eight offices worldwide and the ability to provide customer support in 45 different languages, IronFX offers round-the-clock coverage to online traders.
If you want to trade foreign exchange on the global forex market, IronFX provides access to more than 120 currency pairs backed by tight spreads and friendly customer service.
You can trade more than 120 currency pairs on global forex markets with IronFX. These include popular pairs such as AUD/USD, EUR/USD, USD/JPY and EUR/GBP, as well as a wide range of more exotic options.
What trading levels are available with IronFX?
IronFX offers six different account types designed to suit the varying needs of different forex traders. Some of them – STP/ECN Accounts, Zero Fixed Spread Accounts and Mirror Accounts – are offered with advanced and experienced forex traders in mind, but there are three basic account types worth considering if you’re relatively new to forex trading: Micro Accounts, Premium Accounts and VIP Accounts.
The table below outlines the key differences between each type of account:
|Base currency||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY, CHF, PLN, RUB, HUF, CZK||USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, JPY, CHF, PLN, RUB, HUF, CZK||USD only|
|Minimum lot size||0.01||0.1||0.1|
|Spread on EUR/USD as low as||1.1||0.7||0.5|
What trading platforms are available?
IronFX offers several trading platforms to help you trade currency pairs:
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4). MT4 offers a powerful and efficient trading experience and IronFX offers both Advanced and Standard platforms. It also provides MT4 trading apps for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Personal Multi-account Manager (PMAM). This sophisticated management platform allows you to trade on multiple MT4 accounts simultaneously. It is available for download to your PC from the IronFX website.
- WebTrader 4. This in-house trading platform allows you to quickly and easily trade forex via a simple web interface. There is no download required and it works on any PC connected to the Internet.
Features look-up table
|Spread fee - AUD/USD|
|Education and resources||Yes|
|Does it offer fixed spreads?||Yes|
|Is it MetaTrader supported?||Yes|
|Minimum deposit required||$100 (Micro Account)|
|Demo account available?||Yes|
What are the benefits of using IronFX?
- Instant trade execution with no slippage and no re-quotes.
- Competitive spreads and leverage ranging from 1:1 to 1:500.
- Dedicated account managers provide support around the clock.
- Opening 1 account gives you access to 10 trading platforms across a range of devices.
- Client funds segregated to ensure their safety.
What are the pros and cons of using IronFX?
- Multiple trading platforms. Whether you want to trade on a PC, Mac or on your tablet or smartphone, IronFX has a trading platform to suit.
- Dedicated account manager. IronFX offers dedicated account managers so that you can access tailored support whenever you need it.
- Flexible trading options. IronFX offers accounts to suit the needs of a wide variety of traders, including advanced traders.
- Market analysis. You can access daily market analyses from IronFX’s team of experts.
- Confusing. With several account options available, it can be difficult for a beginner to know where to start with IronFX.
How do I sign up?
If you’d like to open an account with IronFX, all you have to do is fill out a simple online application form with your name, contact details and proof of address. Account applications are processed within 24 hours and once your application has been approved and your account funded, you can start trading.
If you’d prefer to try IronFX before you sign up, you can open a free demo account to test out the features it offers.
Did you have these questions about IronFX?
What can I use to prove my address in the application process?
IronFX requires a recent utility bill or bank statement dated within the past six months.
Can I open more than one account?
Yes, you can open an additional account through the IronFX Client Portal.
How do I withdraw money from my account?
You can only withdraw money from your IronFX account via bank wire.