Foot Locker’s Boxing Day sales 2021
Here's how to shop smarter and save big on footwear in Foot Locker's Boxing Day sales this year.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Foot Locker is a one-stop shop for all the latest releases from stylish sportswear brands including adidas, Nike, Timberland and New Balance. Purchase all the top trending footwear you crave for the whole family and inject some style back into your swagger.
As Boxing Day fast approaches, we're all excited by the price reductions, deals and discounts that will be on the table at Foot Locker across our favourite footwear brands. Here's the insight you're after to ensure you put those credit cards to good use in the sales this year.
The latest Foot Locker offers
Popular Footlocker coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|29 Aug 2019||FREE standard delivery + FREE returns||********|
What products does Foot Locker sell?
Foot Locker has all the very best branded sneakers, trainers and sports shoes. You can browse by brand for kids, men and women, to find the footwear that you're lusting after. Some of the most popular brands available include Jordan, Puma, Converse and Vans. Foot Locker's catalogue of branded footwear is much more impressive than this handful of lines. When you're in the market for basketball, boots or running shoes, you'll be able to pick up a top-of-the-line pair that have been crafted to cater to the specific sporting activity you're shopping for. Shop in the "Sale" section and you'll be able to get your hands on some trendy discounted sneaks. Alternatively, check out the "Release Calendar" and get all the info on upcoming footwear releases to keep your sportswear shoes contemporary.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
Boxing Day sales are notorious for being manic. They bring crowds of shoppers crushing to get their hands on their favourite footwear brands for less. Why not save yourself the headache that ensues from shopping in-store this year? All the deals and discounts offered in-store are readily available online too, so you won't have to worry about missing out by staying home. Laze in the lavish tranquillity as you browse the sale from the comfort of your sofa, at your own stride.
What will be on sale during the Foot Locker Boxing Day sale?
The jury's still out on the official deals and discounts that Foot Locker will offer when it launches its Boxing Day sale. This leads to a bit of speculation on our part. We've combed the Internet to find that exclusive info on past sales events at Foot Locker and are happy to disclose what we've uncovered. Last year's Boxing Day sale saw prices on our favourite footwear brands slashed by up to 75%, so we're expecting something similarly impressive this year too!
What is the Foot Locker returns policy?
If you need to return for any reason you can do so within 45 days from dispatch of your order or in-store purchase. All footwear must be returned in its original condition. You can return in-store free of charge or via mail at your own cost.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are those all-important tips and tricks to shopping smarter during sales events:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to our newsletter and we'll keep you in the know with the very best Boxing Day deals and discounts throughout the sales this year.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before embarking on your sale shopping spree, be sure to take a look at your finances first. Work out an affordable amount to splurge and no matter what, don't overstretch your budget. This will ensure that you don't end up in unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Clear out and sort through your shoe closet. Work out what you actually need to replace in this year's sales and write it down. That way, you won't be blindsided into buying footwear you don't want or need just because a deal or discount is hard to resist.
- Browse in advance. Once you've compiled your list, browse the site before the sale launches. If you spot something you can't possibly live without, add it to your basket. When morning comes and the sale's in full swing, you'll be able to check out quicker without risking the item you're after selling out.
- Apply your coupon. It could be that Foot Locker decides to offer a site-wide discount that needs to be activated by using a discount code on Boxing Day this year. If this happens, take care to make sure that your promo has been properly applied before completing the checkout process.
- Do your research. Boxing Day brings one of the fiercest retailer competitions there is. Plenty of other sites stock the same brands as Foot Locker so be sure to shop around. You wouldn't want to find out later that you could have got your new sneaks for 20% less after you've already committed to buy, would you?
Ask an Expert