Take to the skies and start to earn your wings with a lesson you will never forget.
Did you think you would ever be able to fly a plane on your own?
You can learn the basics of flying in as little as half an hour, including take-off, landing and even some aerobatic tricks if you really want to show off.
Deals on flying lessons in Sydney
Where can I take flying lessons in Sydney?
Most experiences start in either Camden or Bankstown and will fly over the Macarthur region.
With extended training time, you can fly towards Sydney Harbour and the northern beaches.
Our top picks: Flying lessons you can book now
Best for price: Trial Instructional Flight With Aerobatics from RedBalloon
- Learn the basics of flying a Citabria aircraft
- 30 minutes of flight time for just $205
- Hands-on pre-flight inspection and coaching from a professional instructor
- Experience aerobatics manoeuvres
Best for value: Learn To Fly from Adrenaline
- An extended one-hour pilot training for $300
- You get to fly 98% of the time
- Choice of two planes: Citabria or PiperSport
- Flying time can be logged towards your licence
Best for views: Flying Lesson With Aerobatics from Adrenaline
- Incredible views over the scenic Macarthur region
- Learn some classic aerobatic manoeuvres
- Full flying time can be logged towards your licence
- Learn to fly “stick and rudder”
Best for experience length: Light Aircraft Sydney Harbour Training Flight from RedBalloon
- Learn how to fly and navigate the skies for 90 minutes
- Take the flight controls in a light aircraft
- Fly past the Bahai Temple and Sydney’s northern beaches
- Circle Sydney Harbour and view the Opera House
Flying lesson companies compared: Price, Locations and Durations
|Company/Booking agent||Price||Location||Minimum Duration|
|Soar Aviation||$189+||30 minutes|