Flying lessons in Sydney: Best Prices, Locations and More
Take to the skies and start to earn your wings with a lesson you will never forget.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Did you think you would ever be able to fly a plane on your own?
You can learn the basics of flying in as little as half an hour, including take-off, landing and even some aerobatic tricks if you really want to show off.
Deals on flying lessons in Sydney
Where can I take flying lessons in Sydney?
Most experiences start in either Camden or Bankstown and will fly over the Macarthur region.
With extended training time, you can fly towards Sydney Harbour and the northern beaches.
Our top picks: Flying lessons you can book now
Best for price: Trial Instructional Flight With Aerobatics from RedBalloon
- Learn the basics of flying a Citabria aircraft
- 30 minutes of flight time for just $205
- Hands-on pre-flight inspection and coaching from a professional instructor
- Experience aerobatics manoeuvres
Best for value: Learn To Fly from Adrenaline
- An extended one-hour pilot training for $300
- You get to fly 98% of the time
- Choice of two planes: Citabria or PiperSport
- Flying time can be logged towards your licence
Best for views: Flying Lesson With Aerobatics from Adrenaline
- Incredible views over the scenic Macarthur region
- Learn some classic aerobatic manoeuvres
- Full flying time can be logged towards your licence
- Learn to fly “stick and rudder”
Best for experience length: Light Aircraft Sydney Harbour Training Flight from RedBalloon
- Learn how to fly and navigate the skies for 90 minutes
- Take the flight controls in a light aircraft
- Fly past the Bahai Temple and Sydney’s northern beaches
- Circle Sydney Harbour and view the Opera House
Does your company belong in this list?
Flying lesson companies compared: Price, Locations and Durations
|Company/Booking agent||Price||Location||Minimum Duration|
|Soar Aviation||$189+||30 minutes|
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Australian-owned Internet providers
Many Internet providers in Australia are Aussie-owned but you might be surprised at which ones don’t make the list.
Today’s ASX top stocks: 8Vi Holdings (8VI ↑23.6%), Avita Medical (AVH ↑12.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Wednesday 16 June 2021.
Introducing the Finder app
The Finder app is a powerful savings tool that tracks your money and finds you new ways to save. Download today.
Amazon Prime Day top beauty buys: 40% off FOREO, GHD, L’Oreal
From makeup to skincare to haircare, these are the hot beauty offers we're expecting to see this Prime Day.
Paul Gallen vs Justis Huni: Fight time and how to watch live online
Undefeated heavyweight Justis Huni and former NRL star Paul Gallen will square off in what's being called Termination Day.
eBay kitchen EOFY sale: 75% off with these discount codes
Score up to 75% off cookwares and kitchen appliances when you add these 'hidden' discount codes during the eBay EFOY sale.
Why did the Coca Cola (NYSE:KO) share price drop?
Shares in the beverage maker had lifted nearly 15% since February.
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Ask an Expert