Flying lessons in Perth: Where, when and the best deals
Fancy taking a flying lesson over Perth? Here’s what you need to know.
Get behind the controls of a Cessna aircraft and discover what it’s like to pilot a plane, while gliding over the landscape of Perth.
A couple of companies offer introductory flights from the Western Australian capital, some even include aerobatic experiences as part of the package. Find out more below.
Flying lessons in Perth deals
Popular Tourist Attractions & Experiences coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|12 Aug 2020||Extra 10% off Australia activities with code||RBF****|
|13 Jul 2020||Extra $10 off site-wide with code||FDR****|
|4 Aug 2020||Up to $20 off skydiving with code||GRO****|
|4 Aug 2020||Get 10% off when you buy 2 experiences||PLU****|
|6 Jul 2020||Extra USD$10 off activities with code||TRA****|
Where can I take flying lessons in Perth?
- Air Australia International – From Jandakot Airport
- Royal Aero Club – From Jandakot Airport
Our top picks: Flying lessons in Perth you can book now:
Best for price
Learn to Fly, 30 Minute Flying Lesson from Adrenaline
- Spend 30 minutes in the air for $199.
- Get behind the controls of a Cessna Training Aircraft.
- Put the flight time towards a full licence.
Best for value
Hands on Trial Flight With Aerobatics - 45 Minutes from RedBalloon
- Spend 45 minutes in the air for $298.
- Take the controls after take-off.
- Hand back the controls and experience some stunt flying.
- Use the flight time as the first entry in your pilot logbook if you get the bug for flying.
Does your company belong in this list?
Flying lessons in Perth companies compared
|Company||Book with||Price (from)||Departure location||Duration|
|Air Australia International||Adrenaline||$199||Jandakot Airport||30 minutes|
|Royal Aero Club||RedBalloon||$199||Jandakot Airport||30-45 minutes|
Ask an Expert