Fly with Qantas to Hong Kong from $499 return
The price war is on.
Qantas has a seat-filling sale on Hong Kong flights right now, with plenty of dates to pick up a deal. The most outstanding prices are for upcoming flights between 27 July and 16 November 2017, but you can also book for a range of dates throughout 2018 as well, to lock in a solid deal ahead of time.
If you feel like profiteering, now's the time to get a deal. The earlier departure dates are coming right up, so there's no set end date for this deal except when seats are filled, or it disappears.
- Melbourne to Hong Kong - from $499 return
- Sydney to Hong Kong - from $599 return
- Adelaide to Hong Kong - from $599 return
- Brisbane to Hong Kong - from $599 return
- Bookings: Book online at Flight Centre. Just search for flights from 27 July and 16 November, and you'll find some of the best Hong Kong prices.
- Jetstar drops South Australia and NSW border reopening sale with flights from $59
- Explore your state with Virgin Australia’s sale from $79 a pop
- Jetstar’s sale has Australian fares starting from $49
- This Jetstar sale will have you flying from $49
- Jetstar’s sale is taking you across Australia from $45 a pop
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes