Fly Virgin Australia to Hong Kong for under $500 return
Shop, eat, sleep, repeat.
Fares start as low as $450 return from Melbourne and are perfect for last-minute travellers seeking to fly between July and September this year.
As a word of warning, July to September isn't the most ideal time to travel to Hong Kong as it is the wet season, which explains the cheaper flights.
If you don't mind the potential downpour, however, these are exceptionally priced fares for a full-service carrier and if it's any consolation, Hong Kong is not short of indoor activities, either.
Starter fares from major cities include:
- Melbourne to Hong Kong from $450 return
- Sydney to Hong Kong from $484 return
- Adelaide to Hong Kong from $487 return
- Brisbane to Hong Kong from $494 return
Flights from Melbourne are direct while flights from other Australian cities include a stopover in Melbourne.
All flights are serviced by Virgin Australia. We found these flights through I Want That Flight, but they are also available to book through the flight search below.
Search for a flight to Hong Kong
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
- Discover your backyard with domestic fares from $35 in the latest Jetstar sale
- Explore the UK with 5-star flights from $1,140 return