Jetstar is flying you to the Margaret River Region from $119 each way
Wander through the vineyards of the Margaret River region with Jetstar's latest deal.
One month after Jetstar revealed the latest addition to its destination network, flights to the breathtaking Margaret River region are now on sale. This is good news for anyone flying out of Melbourne, as airfares from Melbourne Tullamarine to Busselton are discounted to $119 each way.
You'll be flying direct to the Margaret River and can choose to fly from 15 April - 24 June or 8 July 2020 - 16 September 2020. Enjoy your time in the region tasting an array of wine or add to your itinerary by attending a local festival.
If you happen to be travelling in July, you'll want to check out the Cabin Fever Festival. This event brings together the best Margaret River has to offer and lets you immerse yourself in the richest of Australian wines and the best comfort food the locals have to offer. The festival takes place from 17 July to 26 July 2020.
Get ready to pack your bags and head straight over to Skyscanner to book yourself (and possibly a friend) a trip to remember.
You'll have to get in quick as these airfares are only on sale until 11:59pm on Monday 18 November 2019 unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. As part of the new destination launch, previous prices to the Margaret River region have been as low as $89 each way. However, RRP for these airfares is $139 each way, so you're still in for a good deal which saves you $40 on your return flight.
- Airline: Good. Jetstar is the only low-cost airline that provides airfares to the Margaret River region. However, airfares do not include checked baggage, in-flight entertainment or meals but these extras can be added for a fee.
- Travel time: Great. No need to worry about long connection times, this flight takes you directly from Melbourne Tullamarine to Busselton. So you get to enjoy everything the Margaret River has to offer, faster. If you are travelling from another city, you can still reach the Margaret River with one connecting flight.
- Weather: Great. Although the travel periods are specifically in winter, the weather is relatively good. Travelling in April-June can see the weather reach highs of 23°C and July-September brings in cooler temperatures with tops of 16°C.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?