Fly to Los Angeles in summer from just $870 return
Hot deals and good times.
Australian winter getting you down? How about a sunny Los Angeles escape?
STA Travel has cheap LA flights for July to September journeys. These are definitely impressive deals, especially as they fall during the Los Angeles peak summer period, flying full service with United Airlines and Fiji Airways at some really great prices.
These United Airlines and Fiji Airways fares are available to all. There are also Air New Zealand fares available, however these are restricted to youths or students only.
The last notable full-service fare we've seen was this Qantas deal, which had fares for about $100-$150 more and was for almost the exact same travel period. Despite this price difference, it still sold out in a hurry - so we think it's safe to say these deals won't be around for long either.
- Melbourne to Los Angeles. From $870 return with United Airlines, $880 return with Air New Zealand, $905 return with Fiji Airways
- Sydney to Los Angeles. From $887 return with United Airlines, $891 return with Air New Zealand, $899 return with Fiji Airways
- Brisbane to Los Angeles. From $888 return with Air New Zealand, $921 return with United Airlines, $899 return with Fiji Airywas
Book: Have a browse and making your bookings online at STA Travel.
If you want to lock a deal in, then STA also lets you make deposits online. You probably aren't going to find a better deal than these, especially not between now and July.
This sale ends on 3 July 2017.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes