3-stop round-the-world flights to Hong Kong, London and Los Angeles for $999 return
See three cities for practically the price of one.
Want see it all but don't want to spend it all? With Virgin Atlantic you won't have to with round-the-world trips costing just $999 per person.
That takes you from Australia to Hong Kong, London and Los Angeles between 1 May and 6 June 2019.
Flights depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth and all start from that beautiful $999 return mark.
The catch? The sale is only running for 24 hours, ending on 7 September. Snatch them up through Flight Centre here.
How good are these round-the-world fares?
- Price: Great. These are the cheapest round-the-world fares we've seen on Virgin Atlantic to these three cities with previous versions of the sale costing close to $1,200+. Compared to flying to each city individually, you're looking at a bargain, particularly if London must be included as fares to the city alone don't fall cheaper than $900 on a full service airline.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Atlantic is a full-service airline where checked luggage, meals and entertainment come with your seat. It's not the best airline in the world but did come in the top 30 at this year's Skytrax World Airline Awards.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct, saving you time on your whirlwind adventure.
- Weather: Good. While you're not capturing peak dates in this sale, you do travel during the Northern Hemisphere's spring, which is ideal for London and Los Angeles, though not so ideal for Hong Kong which is the nation's rainy season. Minimise your time there and maximise your time in London and LA to increase your chances of a sunny escape.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?