Fly to Hong Hong with Qantas from $613 return
Shopping, food and more shopping.
The compact metropolis of Hong Kong is a feast for the senses offering everything from delectable foods to endless shopping pursuits. To get you there in style, Australia's flagship carrier Qantas has all-inclusive flights to the Chinese state from $613 return.
To put this in perspective, the last time Qantas had a sale on this route was in late April, with fares from $659 return. With nearly $50 extra in your pocket, you can put that towards another meal or a night out.
These fares are for travel between May and June, August to November and in 2018, from February until March. Keep in mind that May to September features high humidity and rainfall, so travel during October, November, February or March is more appealing.
The cheapest flights from each city are as follows:
- Melbourne to Hong Kong: $613 return
- Brisbane to Hong Kong: $650 return
- Sydney to Hong Kong: $650 return
- Adelaide to Hong Kong: $652 return
- Canberra to Hong Kong: $664 return
Book: Flights are available until sold out. Search for optimal travel dates via I Want That Flight.
- Hit Hong Kong in time for Chinese New Year with 5-star flights from $648 return
- Flight Centre EOFY sale: Overseas flights from $356, packages from $279 and cruises from $499
- Take off to India for under $435 return with AirAsia
- Ultra cheap flights to Europe are now on sale from $309
- Qatar Airways extends UK flight sale, drops price even further