Fly to four Canadian cities from $1,299 in the latest Air Canada sale
See more of Canada with flights to Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Calgary.
Canada is a dream destination for many and it's a good day when you wake up to a rare Air Canada sale.
This time around, you've got flights to four Canadian cities starting as low as $1,299 return.
The lowest fare is for travel from Sydney or Melbourne to either Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto or Montreal.
Brisbane is not too far behind with flights from $1,315 and you can also find discounted fares from Adelaide, Perth, Hobart and Darwin.
Travel is for select dates between February and June 2020, excluding Easter holidays. Toronto and Montreal routes are more restrictive with dates between 1 February and 29 February only.
This sale ends 18 July unless sold out prior. Catch yours by booking through Flight Centre now.
How good are these Air Canada fares?
- Price: Good. We have seen prices drop as low as $887 return with Air Canada but this was very rare and short-lived. Sale fares to Canada are rare and these are currently the cheapest on offer. They also come up in that sweet spot for what Skyscanner considers "a good price". If the dates work, jump on it.
- Airline: Great. Air Canada is a full-service airline so your checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are all included with your ticket.
- Travel time: Good. We're not going to lie. These are long flights but are still the shortest option available. Some Sydney to Vancouver routes are direct but all other routes have at least one layover.
- Weather: Good. While not during peak summer dates, April to June is the pleasant spring season in Vancouver. If you're keen to do some snow sports, you can still catch the action as February and March are actually ideal.
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021