Fly to China on Singapore Airlines for as low as $421 return
Fly full service to China, with the potential to explore Singapore on your way in.
Singapore Airlines is taking Australians to China with luxurious flights to Beijing and Shanghai for under $500 return.
These fares, which you can book now through I Want That Flight are only available until midnight 3 July and cover various travel dates between November 2017 and March 2018.
Flights depart from all corners of Australia and prices include extras such as checked luggage and in-flight meals, so you won't have to worry about paying anything more, unless you want to upgrade to business class or add another bag to your flight.
Flights to Beijing with Singapore Airlines often drop below $500 when on sale, but it's rare that they ever fall below $440 return, which makes these airfares an exceptional find for savvy flyers.
Starting fares are listed below:
Flights to Beijing
- Canberra to Beijing from $421 return
- Perth to Beijing from $450 return
- Melbourne to Beijing from $456 return
- Brisbane to Beijing from $468 return
- Sydney to Beijing from $471 return
- Adelaide to Beijing from $491 return
- Hobart to Beijing from $508 return
Flights to Shanghai
- Canberra to Shanghai from $421 return
- Perth to Shanghai from $451 return
- Melbourne to Shanghai from $456 return
- Brisbane to Shanghai from $468 return
- Sydney to Shanghai from $471 return
- Adelaide to Shanghai from $459 return
- Hobart to Shanghai from $508 return
These flights are operated by Singapore Airlines, giving you the opportunity to explore Singapore if you have an extended layover. As Virgin Australia and Singapore Airlines codeshare, some flights may show up as Virgin Australia, but you will still fly on Singapore Airlines planes.
Book: To see a full list of fares and to book your flights, visit I Want That Flight.