Fly to Cambodia from $286 return with AirAsia
AirAsia has released airfares to Cambodia for less than $300 from Australia.
We've seen a lot of impressive fares to Asia recently, but off-the-beaten track Cambodia is rarely on sale, so this AirAsia sale is appealing. The cheapest fare is from Perth at $286 return, with Melbourne at $390 return, Gold Coast at $395 and Sydney at $398.
All flights are one-stop via Kuala Lumpur, but some of the flight times are as short as 10 hours 5 minutes. Travel dates are from June-August 2017.
Lively Phnom Penh is known for sights like The Royal Palace and National Museum of Cambodia. It's a 5-hour drive to UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat (pictured).
As AirAsia is a low-cost carrier, this price does not include extras such as checked baggage, on-board meals and in-flight entertainment. These can be purchased during the booking process for an additional fee.
AirAsia charges a $10 processing fee per flight per person on credit and debit card purchases. You can avoid this by paying with PayPal.
These AirAsia fares are not part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.
Find the best prices and dates on I Want That Flight.
- Qantas has dropped a global sale and flights start from just $229
- Now’s the time to catch flights to Asia with Scoot fares from just $139
- The Tigerair Australia Day sale has landed! Get away from $40.95
- This AirAsia sale has flights to Asia from $191 return
- Qantas launches direct Sydney-Fiji flights with fares from $269