Fly to Belgium from $959 with Thai Airways
Last call for cheap fares to Europe.
Thai Airways is on a roll with cheap fares this month. Earlier this month it offered flights to Scandinavian countries, including Denmark and Sweden, for under $1,000. Now the luxury airline is offering flights to Belgium for just over $950.
Better get a wriggle on, though, because this fare is for last-minute flights in May and June 2017 only. On the upside, this is the beginning of the European summer, so you can expect to land in warm temperatures with sunny skies.
Flights depart from Perth, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney via Bangkok and arrive in the Belgium capital of Brussels.
The following are the leading fares for each city:
- From Perth: $959
- From Melbourne: $999
- From Brisbane: $1,010
- From Sydney: $1,012
Book: You can search for dates and book these flights via I Want That Flight. This sale is not part of any promotion and is available until sold out.
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale