Fly to and cruise the Mediterranean from $2,999 per person
Now this is what we call epic!
Been watching everyone who's anyone head to Europe for the summer this year? Next year it's your turn with Norwegian Cruise Lines ditching the dollars on fly and cruise packages during the summer to just $2,999 per person.
For that price, you'll receive return flights from Sydney to Rome, hotel accommodation in the city and a 12-night cruise around the Mediterranean on the Norwegian Epic. Sailing time is between 16 and 28 June 2019 and includes stops in Florence, Cannes, Mallorca, Barcelona and Naples.
All inside cabins receive a choice of one of the following perks to enjoy onboard. Ocean view, balcony or mini-suite cabins can pick two:
- Beverage package
- Specialty dining package
- 250 minute Internet package
- $50 per port for shore excursions
- Reduced rates for third and fourth passengers
This cruise is on sale now with inside cabins, balcony cabins and suites all discounted.
Enquire for free or book your cabin asap via CruiseAway before someone else gets to it.
This is a flash sale and is only available until sold out.
How good is this sale?
At under $3,000 per person, which includes flights, accommodation, on-board meals and entertainment, you can't do too much better – especially travelling during peak season in Europe. Compared to other fly and cruise packages, you could spend almost that much travelling around Australia's south for around the same number of days.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open